From Orthoclear to Clearcorrect- Two Years No Change

Started with Orthoclear, switched to clearcorrect,...

Started with Orthoclear, switched to clearcorrect, almost finished now? Very dissappointed, it has taken over two years when it was sold to me as a "faster than traditional braces, but invisible" treatment. I would like to discourage others from vague promises. Ask for computer progression, dates, alternatives, see other patients before-after pictures. Do not try Clearcorrect or Orthoclear, their trays kept on cracking on day 2-4 of use, and there were no replacements, but tray did not work as well. Almost no movement in 2 years. Rip off! Invest in cosmetic or traditional system.

Leiker

Dr L performed traditional braces on my daughter, who was left with even but projected teeth. When I started her treatment was not over, he did not reveal to me the lack of certainty of results, and the length, or the need for buttons. I was told it would be 6 months to a year. Told me it could be cheaper and was way better than all others. My mouth looked better before. It has caused an overbite, I have sticking-out teeth and speech problems, which as a teacher, I can't take it for over 2 years!!!!! he tells me it all will go away when I finish treatment (no aprox. date)