BBl and Labiaplasty Las Vegas, 17 weeks P.O.

I am a 31 year old Hispanic mother of 3, (6,4,and...

I am a 31 year old Hispanic mother of 3, (6,4,and 15 months). After my last baby, I was able to loose the 60 pounds I gained with the hcg diet but I did not like the shape of my body, I started researching this procedure about 6 months ago and decided to finally do it! I chose Dr. Smith because of his sculpting skills, I am lucky because in Las Vegas we have some of the best plastic surgeons in the world, and he is the best, I had liposuction in my arms, all of back, inner/outer thighs, all of stomach, and Labiaplasty, (having all 3 kids vaginally really did a number on my inner Labia) it is something I have been wanting to do for myself and my husband.

The worst part is not being able to sleep on my back or sit, I cannot sleep longer than 2 hours before I have to get up and walk around to help with the stiffness. I am still pretty swollen and bruised but i can already see the difference and love my results.

I will continue to post pictures of my recovery, I just ordered a new garment, waist cincher, and stomach board, hope it gets here soon.

Thank you to all the ladies who have shared their journeys, you have no idea how much help it has been for me, and I hope that I can help others with it as we'll. this is not an easy surgery to have but a very rewarding one.

I am having trouble finding a new garment, I...

I am having trouble finding a new garment, I ordered the Salome post surgical garment from classic shape wear but the open butt holes are too small for my new round booty,and it doesn't have enough compression in the thighs, does anyone have a better suggestion?

Feeling much better today, swelling is really...

Feeling much better today, swelling is really coming down and I finally had 4hours straight hours of sleep! Garments I ordered sucked, they do not go over my butt! And the holes are too small, waiting on a different one today.

I played dress up today and tried finding similar...

I played dress up today and tried finding similar outfits to the sample pictures I took to Dr. Smith of what I wanted my results to look like in clothes, the above pictures are the samples and the below are me at 13 days po, still bruised and swollen but feeling good and happy with my results! He did a fabulous job!

It's been three weeks and I am back to work, still...

It's been three weeks and I am back to work, still a little bruised on the thighs, but I feel good. First day of work and sitting has been tough but I have my round support pillow, good thing I only have to sit for meetings and I can stand the rest of the time.

I feel like my butt is rounding out a little and not so squarish looking, but it sounds like everyone goes through that weird stage the first two weeks. Love my results, I haven't lost any volume and I hope it stays that way.

Yay! I made it to 4 weeks! I feel so much better,...

Yay! I made it to 4 weeks! I feel so much better, not 100% yet, but much better. I think I have gotten used to my butt because it doesn't feel that big anymore, but I haven't lost anymore inches. My current measurements are 36 (I have dd's), 28, and 42.

I had two lymphatic massages and just got a dermasonic massage, let me tell you, sooooo much better! Huge difference, it really smoothed out anything that was hard. Which is important after lipo no matter how good your surgeon is, you will get better and smoother results if you massage the area and smooth out any lumps, which are created due to fat that is broken down but not sucked out and starts to settle back in, and if you don't smooth it out it will stay like that. That is why some people get lumpy lipo eventhough they left the surgeons office smooth and perfect.

Investing in the after care is important for maxim results.

On another note, darn! It is hard to hide from people, I had 3 people at work ask me if I got butt implants! Lol! I still denied it, they are just going to have to get used to it. Ha!

6 weeks post op today, still happy with my results...

6 weeks post op today, still happy with my results and Dr. I will continue to wear a garment for 3 more weeks, but switching over to a spanks like one, I will begin to exercise In about 3 more weeks. I got a personal trainer because I don't want to loose any fat in my butt, I just want to keep it toned.

On another note, my Labiaplasty is great! It has healed beautifully!

17 weeks today! Wow! How time flies, I feel 100%...

17 weeks today! Wow! How time flies, I feel 100% back to my normal self, I returned to the gym and got a personal trainer to help me keep my butt round and tight. Definitely going to the gym helps, my measurements now are 36-27-42 so I haven't lost volume, hitting the gym and doing a gazillion variations of butt exercises has helped with the cellulite and to tone my body all around, keep in mind we just transferred fat to the butt so once it softens it get cellulite. We have to keep it toned and tight with exercise. Thank you for all the nice comments and good luck to you! I will update at the 6 month mark!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Smith is an Artist, he is highly intelligent and cares about his patients, he is honest and will get you as close to perfection as possible. He did an amazing job with my surgery, I love my new body and can't say enough about his skills, he has changed my body and confidence. All of his staff is on point and caring. His Anasthesiogist was also great and made me feel at peace under his care, he made sure to call me before and after the surgery to answer any questions and put me at ease. I also love Francesca, she is one of the nurses that works with him, she is very caring and skilled. All of the coordinators are also helpful, professional and make sure that all of your questions are answered. Hands down the Best Dr, skills, and staff!

Wow... that dr did a great job...I hope dr. Salama can get me the same results
hey girl im in vegas & im die n 2get that surg dwn there but im still not done having kids we want 1more but not 4lik 3/4 yrs my baby is 1 1/2 yrs old so not a big rush but after having her natural i dnt feel tight lik b4 its bug n more then anything my mans nvr said anything but I DO FEEL the diff so my question do u think i should wait till im done or do it now? wat would u do? its jus so long 2wait after 1more baby idk wat 2do
Hi, I had the same dilemma when I had my breast lift, so you have to ask yourself, " can I live with it for 3-4 years?" I personally couldn't, they bothered me too much and after having 3 baby they were fine. It is such a fast and fairly painless procedure, if it is bothers you and will make you feel confident again, just do it, i like to live in the now and be happy now , you don't know what the future brings. Good luck.
hey hun, did u get hip transfer or lateral butt injections during ur bbl?
I think you have one of the best transformation bod I've seen on real sf..how much without labiaplasty? I'm seriously thinking about coming to him!
Thank you, it was $10,000, but I had a lot of areas liposuctioned, back, flanks, arms, stomach, inner/outer thighs. I love my new body, it's worth it!
I would have gladly paid that to look like you! Pissed I paid 8500 to look like me..lol..congrats on the new bod!
I just read your profile, I would be very upset as well, that is a lot of money to not see results. I hope you find someone that can give you the body you desire. Good Luck!
Amazing!!!!!!!
Holy Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're shape is amazing any tips on how to make my diminishing bbl bigger ?
Thank you, I would work it out with strength training to turn it into muscle.
Thank you for your advice, bc my butt is uneven (very noticeable) :( and I'm 2.5 weeks post op swelling completely gone wich is nice but my results are making me cry & regret I ever did this. I have another post op appt I hope my Dr. Can correct it w/o charging me anymore money. Took me 3 years to gather it... :/ well I will go to the gym & see thanx again
you look great!
Wow!!!
You look stunning
You look awesome!
GIRL YOU LOOK GOOD, YOUR DOCTOR DID A FANTASTIC JOB. A BIG DIFFERENCE, IM PETITE (SMALL FRAME) BUT IT LOOKS AS MY SHAPE IS SIMILAR TO THE BEFORE PIC(I THINK I MAY HAVE TO GETTING A CONSULTATION) I JUST CANT GET OVER THOSE PICS.... I know someone one else this question to another post. But after the surgery to people that you work with ask questions like what are the comments you get from people that know you, because as we see there is a huge difference in the before and after. Im just curious. you look good and keep up the good work
Thank you, at first i had two people notice and comment on how big it was, so I went shopping and I wore very loose clothes for the first couple of months and told people i started with a personal trainer because i was gaining toouch weight andy ass was getting huge! i pretended it was a terriblr thing for me to gave such a bog butt due to weight gain, no one said anything because they agreed I gained weight, ( the loose clothes made my overall body look bigger with no shape). I just recently about 2 weeks ago I started wearing tighter clothes and people definately complemented my butt, and overall body shape, they think my personal trainer gave me this body lol. I think the trick is to not show it off at all for months, if you take time off and come back wearing tight clothes and a big bootie everyone will notice. At least that was my trick, I will deny it till the end!!! I read about another girl who bought padded underwear and wore them for months before the surgery, when people complemented her she said she had been doing the brazilian butt videos, so when she did take time off work and came back without padding everyone was already used to her butt and didnt think she had anything done during her time off. I thought it was a great idea, unfortunately I read it a week before my surgery.
You look fabulous!!!!!!!
You look amazing! I am having a BBl/ vaginoplast /labiaplasty(very minor). I am very scared bout the labiaplasty. I have heard/seen some horror stories and jave heard that it is painful. I was noy originally going to get labiaplasty but my de said that it will inhance the results of the vaginoplast. I agrred to it but am scared because to be honest I have a very nice looking vajayjay. LOL....I trust my doc, but scared that I will look deformed. "IF IT AIN'T BROKE WHY FIX IT"!......PLEASE...share your thoughts and opinions and experience with me.