Outstanding Breast Augmentation - Newport Beach, CA

I have wanted a breast augmentation for over 4...

I have wanted a breast augmentation for over 4 years. I was so hesitant because it is so permanent and such a huge deal. I had no swelling, no bruising, not even any pain! I went to the mall and out to eat after my surgery. My breasts are only 3 days old and they already look incredible.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I did months and months of extensive research and came across him on a top surgeons in california list. His background of schooling, awards, media and certifications are incredible. After months and months of tedious searching for the perfect surgeon, I almost was afraid that one didn't exist. Until I found Dr. Grover. He changed my life! He is so amazing I can't even believe how lucky I am to have had this experience. He is a perfectionist to the extreme and the proof is in his work. I could not be any more satisfied, words cannot describe. Thank you Dr. Grover for exceeding all of my expectations!