58 Years Old and Cheeks Needed a Lift - New York, NY

I have had filler for my cheeks and liked the...

I have had filler for my cheeks and liked the results. The problem was that the filler did not last very long. I looked into cheek implants. I had done a lot of research on cheek augmentation with mixed reviews. It appears that there is a significant skill impact. Finally, I found a doctor that has had NO, zero, revisions due to shifting implants. I went with him and am very happy with the results. WELL WORTH IT!!!
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Oleh Slupchynskyj is extremely professional and very good at answering questions and communicating with me. You can tell that he has had a lot of experience. He has invented some procedures, specifically a facelift procedure. For the cheek augmentation, he described to me why some people have to have revisions or removal due to misplacement. He has never had to do an revision or removal due to misplacement. That, plus the great results I got says it all!

Wow, you look great! How long b4 you could go out in public? I'm considering cheek implants and need to plan to take off work, thoughts? Did it change your smile, nose or any other features? Can you feel them? Thanks, and sorry for all the questions but I've had a tough time finding information on this.
I looked rough for about 10 days. Better by 2 weeks. No, no one noticed why I looked better - some thought I had a new haircut. And, if you want to have things 'not noticed' - getting a change to your hair is a great 'cover up'. I got my hair cut a bit shorter and people said, - wow that new hair cut really works for you!" LOL. I cannot feel them, though my cheeks had a bit of an ache from time to time and now, rarely. Not a problem. I think this was a very worthwhile procedure and am very glad I went for it.
yes, very natural, looks great, did you get the smallest size?
I think they were actually large. The doctor had a way to measure to find the ideal size. I am very happy with the results.
thanks so much and enjoy your pretty cheeks
wow a review with pictures yaay. What size implant did he use and did he screw them in? Were they silicone? You look great
also how long did you have to deal with swelling?
pronounced. Then by week 4 only I knew. Now 8,9 weeks out - all gone. Get lots of compliments, people think I have a new hairdo. :-)
Sorry, the other comment abbreviated. For the first two weeks it was pronounced...
Thanks. Feel great, too. He did attach them, I think. I am not sure if the material
the size you picked looks so natural. Do you know if you got small, medium, or large? Whatever size you got I would want something similar
He actually had a measuring system that ensures you get the exact match for your face.
Well looks great!! very subtle, do you know the name of the implant that was used by any chance?
Sorry, I am of the 'just do it and I don't want to know everything' type. So I didn't ask. Thanks!!