58 Years Old and Cheeks Needed a Lift - New York, NY

I have had filler for my cheeks and liked the...

I have had filler for my cheeks and liked the results. The problem was that the filler did not last very long. I looked into cheek implants. I had done a lot of research on cheek augmentation with mixed reviews. It appears that there is a significant skill impact. Finally, I found a doctor that has had NO, zero, revisions due to shifting implants. I went with him and am very happy with the results. WELL WORTH IT!!!

I think you look just fabulous. Besides that, you are naturally beautiful. I want to get dermal fillers for my cheeks, but I'm just afraid. Other than not lasting very long, did you have any other side effects? Migration, or numbness? How does your face feel now, with the implants? They are so natural. Really impressive.
I actually like your face before much better, it has a 'sultry" look, but if you love it thats all that matters.
Please stop being jealous of people with successful surgeries. I see you leaving negative posts on more than one review. Funny how you won't post a full face pic though. Keep being miserable
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Oleh Slupchynskyj is extremely professional and very good at answering questions and communicating with me. You can tell that he has had a lot of experience. He has invented some procedures, specifically a facelift procedure. For the cheek augmentation, he described to me why some people have to have revisions or removal due to misplacement. He has never had to do an revision or removal due to misplacement. That, plus the great results I got says it all!