Vaser Lipo Before and After 4 Weeks - Thailand

I had vaser lipo at 3 points, arms, lower waist...

i had vaser lipo at 3 points, arms, lower waist including outside legs. Before i decide to do vaser, i worried about my hip than waist when i buy jeans because my fat leg make my hips bigger. I'd like to tell you guys vaser is WORTH!!!

I did vaser on Sep 19, 2011 and had massage by RADIOFREQUENCY TECHNIQUE(RF)machine on oct 13 at the first time. I'm not sure what to call in your country. it's a vacumm massage also infrared light. I'll take a pic next time. Thanks you guys and sorry if my english not so good. Hope you understand.

I added more photo that the clinic emailed me.

i added more photo that the clinic emailed me.

Dr. Chartchai P.

The Dr. and their staffs are friendly and very nice. They follow up my condition often even the Dr. always answer my concerned question just like why still swelling or a bit pain on Facebook of corse. Their service is very impressed.

Me too
hi.. im visiting BKK on the 20th of Aug will stay for 10 days. how long it took for ur surgery and where u addmitted a day before or day after? i will check on the website and will call them once i reach there to take appointment with the doctor u have mentioned.
Do you mean the bangkok hopital or the clinic that i did vaser?
The bangkok hospital is the top quality hospital in thailand but i'm not sure they have vaser lipo or not. visit site: http://www.bangkokhospital.com/
If you mean clinic that do vaser, the site is: http://absolutebeauty-clinic.com/mainpage.php

The owner of the clinic is a doctor who work at high end public hospital "samitivej" you can check at: http://www.samitivejhospitals.com/DoctorProfile/SURGERY_11930132/en
May I asked if its called the Bangkok hospital?
You have the website
Hope that my info can help. Cheers,
Dear Samantha24, i'm happy for the result. I did vaser again on April 26, 2012 and still satisfied the outcome. My friend saw my body before and after, she gonna do it this sunday same area i did recently.
This is the clinic link http://www.absolutebeauty-clinic.com/about/about.php#
you may do research on the doctor name if you want. DR.name's chatchai pruksapong.
I'm sure that he has very experienced in surgery.
Cheers,
Hi, have been look up the clinic in google searches and nothing is coming up.
Do you remember their website link? I'm thinking of getting the exact same thing done.
Also, it's been quite a while since your surgery, how has it been going? Happy with the overall result?
Yes it's good. My fat waist, arms is gone. U have to make a reservation before u do a vaser there. Please fly to bkk, i think u gonna satisfy an outcome. The clinic is grand opening for a couple months and the price i got is a promotion. I'm not sure de price now but i think you can have worth price here. FYI the DR. Works for samitivej hospital too so, u can trust whose work. I did a lot of research, called 10 clinics to compare pros n cons. I feel comfort here, de doctor, Staffs. Ps. Dont worry ab flood in bangkok cuz thonglor district is safe area. Hope u come to bkk.
The clinic is In bangkok. It's vaser lipo. Where a u now? Phuket?
Paully.
yes phuket. was it good- ie, trustworthy, professionale etc? it seems very cheap fr what you got done!
HI Paully, is that Bangkok or Phuket?
lotus
ps, that seems VERY good value- is it vaser lipo, or a different one? any new pics to show?
thanks for replying!!
lotus
By the way, the clinic located thonglor road, it's centre of everything. You can catch taxi , tell driver "go j avenue on thonglor road. Taxi drivers know thonglor area for sure. Take care
The absolute clinic, opposite j avenue shopping plaza near home place building. U can call de clinic 02 392 9211 country code is 66.
Dr. Chatchai or khun Pang. Update me.
hi, where in thailand did you go? im here now and contemplating, can you tell me dr and hospital?