Vaser Lipo Before and After 4 Weeks - Thailand

I had vaser lipo at 3 points, arms, lower waist...

i had vaser lipo at 3 points, arms, lower waist including outside legs. Before i decide to do vaser, i worried about my hip than waist when i buy jeans because my fat leg make my hips bigger. I'd like to tell you guys vaser is WORTH!!!

I did vaser on Sep 19, 2011 and had massage by RADIOFREQUENCY TECHNIQUE(RF)machine on oct 13 at the first time. I'm not sure what to call in your country. it's a vacumm massage also infrared light. I'll take a pic next time. Thanks you guys and sorry if my english not so good. Hope you understand.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I added more photo that the clinic emailed me.

i added more photo that the clinic emailed me.

Me too
hi.. im visiting BKK on the 20th of Aug will stay for 10 days. how long it took for ur surgery and where u addmitted a day before or day after? i will check on the website and will call them once i reach there to take appointment with the doctor u have mentioned.
Do you mean the bangkok hopital or the clinic that i did vaser?
The bangkok hospital is the top quality hospital in thailand but i'm not sure they have vaser lipo or not. visit site: http://www.bangkokhospital.com/
If you mean clinic that do vaser, the site is: http://absolutebeauty-clinic.com/mainpage.php

The owner of the clinic is a doctor who work at high end public hospital "samitivej" you can check at: http://www.samitivejhospitals.com/DoctorProfile/SURGERY_11930132/en
Dr. Chartchai P.

The Dr. and their staffs are friendly and very nice. They follow up my condition often even the Dr. always answer my concerned question just like why still swelling or a bit pain on Facebook of corse. Their service is very impressed.