Very Happy with my Results from Ultherapy and Fraxel - Thailand, TH

I was told the more it hurts the deeper it is and...

I was told the more it hurts the deeper it is and the better the results. I had the deepest level they could go and put up with the pain. I was very red and swollen for 5 days. After that it improved immensely and 3 other ladies that saw my face then went straight to the clinic and had it done as well. I had this done in Phuket in Thailand whilst on holiday and was told Ultherapy will last 2 years. I will have another go with Fraxel next time I return to Thailand. Most likely next July. It is 3 months now and I still have the neck lift and very good results around the eyes. I am very happy with the procedure. The numbing cream beforehand was a blessing. The clinic was incredibly clean and sterile and the staff were professional and considerate
Radiant clinic

The clinic is in Phuket. I am going back in 2014 and will have another Fraxel treatment. As well as a top up of Botox and fillers if needed. The clinic is immaculately clean and sterile and the staff are professional and accommodating. Combining this treatment with a holiday was great as my facial swelling had time to settle down and on my return I was told I looked so 'rested'. Just as I had hoped.

Which pictures are before and which are after? And why are you grimacing so much in the one poorly lit photo? It's hard to compare results with such contrasting expressions and lighting/shadowing.
Ah I didn't see that information at the top!!!
Where did you have it done and how much did it cost? You do look amazing!

You look amazing!   Wow