19 Year Old 32A (Perhaps AA) hoping to become 32C/D! Phuket, Thailand

Hello guys! I'm a 19 year old Asian girl who is...

Hello guys! I'm a 19 year old Asian girl who is hoping to go from 32 barely-there A to a 32C. I'm currently 5ft 4 and 40kg.

I knew I wanted breast implants since I was 14 years old. Usually girls at that age would have developed at least a bit of breasts but mine were pathetic. Since then, I've been teased a lot by boys and even by my own friends, who are mostly Bs and Cs. I don't feel comfortable in my own skin at all.

I have a boyfriend of almost 2 years who loves me just the way I am now. I don't let him touch my body at all even though he says he doesn't mind that I'm not as well-endowed as other girls. Well, I mind. Of course, he doesn't approve of me getting the surgery but he said he would respect and support my choice.

After researching for awhile, I decided I would fly to Thailand to have surgery done at Phuket International Aesthetic Centre (PIAC). I'm sure a lot of you have heard about this place because it has such great reviews. Breast augmentation is so much cheaper in Thailand compared to any other country. I've booked a consultation directly through the website (not an agency) on the 15th of September and the surgery on the 16th. I will be staying there for 9 days, as that is the minimum requirement from the hospital. Oh and since I'm below 20, they asked me to submit a parental consent form and a copy of my parent's ID card.

After sending them my photos, the doctor recommended me either round or tear drop implants placed under the muscle or in dual plane via breast fold incision. I think I'm going to go with round implants placed under the muscle. He hasn't advise me on the size yet but I'm sure I'll need around 300cc-375cc to achieve the look I want. Most things will be discussed and finalized during the consultation!

I already can't wait for September to come. Reading all your reviews here have really helped prepare me for the surgery and I'm looking forward to sharing this experience with you all! :)

Wish

Here are some photos I'm going to show my doctor during consultation! Can't wait for the next 3 months to pass.

Bikinis hehe

So I've never dared to wear bikinis in my life because I don't have much. Hopefully aft the surgery I'll feel more confident. These are from ASOS and they look so good~ Think I'll get one aft the surgery ;)

More wish boobs + Change in appointment

Here are some more wish boobs that I'm going to show my doctor! Hope I don't confuse him because all the photos look similar and yet so different at the same time.

Also, there has been a change in my consultation date! It was originally scheduled for the 15th where I'll arrive in Phuket at around 9.15am. I asked if I could have the consultation any time between 10-1 because I can only check in to my hotel at 2pm. But the doctor only offers consultation till 10am so both my consultation and surgery are scheduled on the 16th!

Everything has been good so far. The hospital arranges transport from the airport to the hotel and back, from the hotel to the hospital and back, so it's a lot easier. I've ordered my post-surgical bra on eBay and they should be arriving this week. I got it in the size 32 C/D. Hope that's right! After the surgery, I'll go pick up a sports bra as an alternative everyday bra and a non-wired bra for when I'm going out.

Today is the 16th of June so I'm exactly 3 months away from the surgery!
Dr. Veerawat