Hoping for Good Results - Texas

I had my tummy tuck with MR and BA on May 26, so I...

I had my tummy tuck with MR and BA on May 26, so I am still in early recovery. I has alot of pain the first few days from the muscle repair. I am still quite swollen and have slot of tightness.

I am going crazy in this house. I don't really...

I am going crazy in this house. I don't really feel up to doing anything, but I can't stand these four walls anymore. I am feeling kinda down...not happy with my results yet. I am an impatient girl and I know I have a lot of swelling. Now though, when I look at pictures I notice how fat my legs are and YUCK..I need to be exercising. Are we ever happy with ourselves?

Thanks ladies for your words of support. It helps...

Thanks ladies for your words of support. It helps to hear from you. Hoping tomorrow will be a better day, or maybe even this afternoon I can get up the energy to go to Target and browse. Shopping always helps,huh?
I did take my daughter to the mall today. I thought I was doing fine until I got home and saw how swollen I am. there are indentions in my stomach and I have a huge bruise on top of my belly button. it worried me so much I sent a pic to my ps. you can't really tell how bruised it is from the pic. he said no worries and see you next week. Well I am still worried!
What clothes were you wearing shopping? Something that could have been rubbing on your tummy there while you did lots of walking?
I was wearing loose clothes. I got to thinking maybe it was the seatbelt that caused it. I go back to my PS for post op visit tomorrow and hopefully he says things look good!

Photo Update

Nooo the breasts do NOT make you look fat they look fantastic. I had found another page that had this link and I think if you read it you'll see that what you are feeling is perfectly normal. Try drinking lots of water to get those meds and such out of your body. Please don't be down...this is amazing and you look wonderful. Did you have drains? http://www.tuckthattummy.com/recovery_info/postop_depression.htm
Cjl those pics don't looks so good! I think it's a good thing to go and see the doctor. I know missing work sucks but your health is more important. I hope it's just a matter of some meds and then you'll be good to go.

Photo Update

Cjl - I am sorry you have having troubles but I am happy that they are dealing with the issues. And yes I agree they live in a different world - the rest of us have to work for a living LOL. I wish you a speedy recovery now.

How r u now?
I felt the same way, like I was worse now then when I went in... Wait two more months and you will notice the difference. Stay away from salt, take it easy and your swelling will subside. I know it was hard not to exercise but your body cant handle much more than a stroll around target, shopping therapy helps! I am one year post op, have not gained a pound thank god, and love my results. May I suggest getting into a good book... Hunger Games Series--amazing!
Little Rock Plastic Surgeon