Don't Wait Do It! - Seguin, TX

I first heard of smartlipo on a reality tv show...

I first heard of smartlipo on a reality tv show and was pretty skeptical, but I looked it to it the next day at work. After going to a free consultation I decided to take the chance and do it, 7 days out I'm already loving my results. Pain wise its painful the first couple of days, the Vicodin really doesn't help it just knocks you out, but Motrin 800mg really works the best and helps with the swelling but I would start it after 7 days post-op. The compression garments are a pain but are very important to the healing process; I workout in them; sleep in them; do everything in them!

Pros: more define figure
Cons: don't count on smart lipo for weight loss!

I did smart lipo because I wanted to feel good naked and now I do just after 7 days!

I added post-op photos.

I added post-op photos.

Photo Update

It's been over six months since my surgery. I'm...

It's been over six months since my surgery. I'm happy with my results, but my abs could be flatter. I will probably go get more done to make my upper abs flatter.

Going to get a second smart lipo procedure on the...

Going to get a second smart lipo procedure on the same area, hopefully it's better this time!
M. Carreon

She provides a professional environment that makes you feel safe from when the driver picks you up from your home till he drops you off after the procedure. I just recommend this doctor and if I get smart lipo again I will come all the way back to Texas to see her.

what where the areas that you had done? it looks amazing. i am way more swollen at day seven.
I got my upper/lower abs, bra line and pubic area done.
Hi, this may be a really stupid question but I am attempting to put up my own stories and get peoples opinions, I have made an account but it is showing me no way to do such... helo??

Hi Truly -- Welcome! It can be tricky to find things at first. Here's the link to post your own story. Looking forward to reading it.

Hi- i too had smart lipo done at the same place with Dr. Carreon (3 weeks ago). do you have any lumpiness or uneven spots on your tummy?
Yes but its going away slowly, I went for my 6 week check-up yesterday you can really tell the difference!
ok...mine is slightly starting to get smoother. i am massaging and finally started running again. i will love my results if my stomach completely smooths out. thanks again!

Thanks for sharing your story in our Smart Lipo community. Great advice about not using it for weight loss too - I'm still waiting for that magical treatment! :)

Overeater's Anonymous did it for me! I'm finally at a normal weight now but have a few stubborn spots i need to do lipo on. If only I could afford it...

Congrats on your weight loss. :)

I'm working on learning more about nutrition and making better choices. It's amazing what you *think* you know. It seems obvious, but a few little changes (like eating fruit for breakfast instead of Pop-Tarts) has made a huge difference for me. Satsumas are my new best friend... only 18 calories and it takes me at least 18 calories worth of effort just to peel them. LOL