First and Only Rhinoplasty with Great Results! - Texas

I was unhappy with my nose for as long as I can...

I was unhappy with my nose for as long as I can remember. I had a bulbous tip, large circular nostrils, and uneven bone structure one on side. I had my rhinoplasty six days ago today and could not be happier with it. The tip is much smaller (even though it’s still slightly swollen), the nostrils are a different shape, the bone feels smooth and I had almost no bruising! I will say that the first 24-48 hours post surgery were a lot worse than I anticipated because of the pain and inconvenience. But, the overall experience has been much better than I anticipated because as I said before, it's only been six days and to the average person, you can't tell I had any work done and I feel great with no more pain! Definitely worth it!

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. A was very inquisitive as to exactly what I wanted out of this whole process from the beginning to the end. He seemed very knowledgeable and experienced and everyone on his staff was awesome! I do not have photos yet but will post some soon.

the good nose experiences i see are where very little was altered. and also with generally, accepted attractive looks. I am ethnic and much of my attractiveness came from my confidence and spirit. My prominent nose was the focus of my face, and sadly i chose to be negative about my unique looks. not always! but enough to finally opt for a rhino at 32. what a mistake. life has not been the same. i regret it every day. terrified of revision, contemplating jaw surgery now for symmetry of the jaw. but i hear it is a difficult surgery, again best used for already symmetrical faces! what a nightmare. i would never recommend rhino to a big nosed ethnic girl. Large noses mean passion, ive since been told!
Oh, I'm so sorry!! The same EXACT thing happened to my ethnic friend and they actually made her nose look worse than it did before the surgery. She has been terrified to do it agian but I've convinced her to see my surgeon (Dr Athre) since he specializes in reconstrucitve rhino's. I think chosing the right Dr is a big key for any plastic surgery, though I know that's hard to do.

Good luck to you!
haha thats ok and thanks!
Sorry about that! Your nose looks great and I am glad you are real.
Lol well I'm the girl in the pictures and I'm not fake last time I checked
This review seems fake?
This dr is very affordable.. and he seems to do good work. could you post some pictures?
I just added some. Those are my actual before and after photos from the Dr's office... :)
Thanks you so much Amanda.

Yay for good rhinoplasties! It's so worth it when you get what you'd hoped. Will you be posting before and after photos?

Those are my actual before and after photos from the Dr's office... :)