Just Had Mini Tuck W/ Muscle Repair and Lipo on Tummy and Flanks - Texas

I just had the operation on 2-7-13. I am still...

I just had the operation on 2-7-13. I am still swollen obviously so I know it's hard to tell the results. So far I am happy except for one thing that worries me. I seem to have a small roll above the incision line. My ps told me not to worry that it will flatten out after the sutures inside dissolve. He has it pulled tight on the inside. Really hoping he's right......

Oh and what does muscle repair consist of with a mini TT?
Great results. Who's your doctor?

Well, 7/28/2013 will be 3 weeks post op. I am...

Well, 7/28/2013 will be 3 weeks post op. I am still very swollen but I can def see that things are taking shape and I'm over the moon!!!! If its looking this good at only 3 weeks I can only imagine how good it will look in a few months. The creases I had a first are still noticable but are going away slowly. Im still wearing my CG. They said for up to 6 weeks. I had heard so many stories about the pain from this procedure and I feel that I have a low pain tolerance. Obviously everyone is different but I expected a lot worse. I was sore and stiff. I can't say that I ever felt just horrible pain. I have 2 boys, 4 & 2. I took off work and had it done on a Thursday and went back to work the following Thursday, mind you I have a desk job. I only worked for a little over 1/2 of that Thursday and Friday. I slept in the recliner because it was the most comfortable to me. I can't pick up the boys for 6-8 weeks so even though im feeling better (still sore) thats hard to not being able to do my normal mommy duties. The worst part by far for me was the "DRAIN". I abhor that thing. I had heard that it didn't hurt come out, that it just felt weird. It burned to me. after the initial pull it wasn't so bad. Thanks goodness I only had one though. I will try to update a little more as I can. Any questions, feel free to ask:) Have a great day!!!

He called it and extended mini. He tightened my muscle and i have a scar from just right before each hip bone to the next. I'll try and put up some 3 week post op pics this week.
His name is Dr. Byrnes in Rockwall, TX. Regional Plastic surgery Center. He is very nice and answered all my questions. I had a few friends that used him and spoke very highly of him as well.

Correction * 2/28/2013 will be 3 weeks post op.

Correction * 2/28/2013 will be 3 weeks post op.

Hi you look beautiful and skinny, I had my mini tummy tuck with lipo and muscle repair 3 weeks ago. My doc says no more girdle after 3 weeks, what did you do? what did you used? Thanks
Congrats on a successful surgery! I too am considering a Mini TT. I was wondering if it pulled the skin around your navel and above down, to smooth it out some? I know during a mini TT, they say it doesn't work like that, but in the photos, you look pretty smoothed out! Where did they do your lipo? And has your surgeon said the swelling will go down more on your right hand side?
um, well he disconnected my belly button and pulled it down tight and reconnected it. i need to put up some new pics because i look really darn good!!! lol!! the swelling is almost completely gone and the one side has gone down considerably as the inside sutures are disolving. i am beyone pleased. i had lipo done on my abdomen as well as my sides and he did a little on my bra fat:) Good luck! be sure to do lots of research on your dr and ask to see his before and afters in a look book.