Love my Breast Lift Results! - Sugar Land, TX

My breasts were very low, hanging to almost my...

My breasts were very low, hanging to almost my waist, and were very flat. I wanted implants but Dr. Horndeski explained that due to the hanging skin the implants would be low. We decided on the new breast lift procedure and my breasts are AMAZING! they look like implants but it is all my tissue! No foreign material no chance of rejection so i am VERY happy with my results!

Texas Plastic Surgeon

I love this office and Dr. Horndeski. he is super thorough, stands behind his work and is passionate about his breast procedure. He spent almost an hour with me on our first visit, his staff is very nice and even gave me their personal cell phone number in case I needed her after hours and the paperwork and payment process was super easy!

Hi, do you have any pics?

I need my breast pushed up I'm in Houston do you do payment arrangements please let me no thanks
Hi Tamesha,
Please call the office @ 281-565-8099 and ask to speak with Jana. She can tell you about the financing agencies we work with.
Thank you.

It looks like he's been in performing the procedure for a while so that's a great thing.  You also mentioned that he spent about an hour with you, that is pretty unusual and awesome.   That is also probably why his wait times were 3 stars because he would rather make sure the patient gets what he/she needs without rushing out the door.  My doctor I have seen for 11 years is the same way.  There is a bit of a wait to see him but you aren't leaving until you have gone over everything.  We are excited for you!  Make sure and update us down the road ok?

i really hope this isn't too good to be true. I'm excited!

Welcome to RealSelf and congratulations on your fabulous results!

I am glad you joined us and shared your story.  This is extremely helpful for other women to read about when making their own decisions..

I think it is really impressive how Dr. Horndeski has a way to achieve a breast lift without the scaring.   Thanks for sharing!