Got Them Done on a Whim After Kids - So Glad I Did - Texas

I went to three consultations on a whim well after...

I went to three consultations on a whim well after having two kids. I wanted to maybe suntan topless. I wasn't particularly unhappy with my breasts till I saw the before pictures AFTER surgery :) I was shocked at how bad they had looked before - Snoopy, anyone? The doctor's pictures were worse than the ones I put up here. It wasn't like I was in the habit of taking pictures of them beforehand and for good reason. One reason I'd shied away was if one implant failed, I didn't want to be lopsided. But the Mentor warranty on silicone implants is phenomenal!

NOTE that women do indeed experience complications that lead to further surgeries so not every situation is a walk in the park. But being afraid of every little possible problem is no way to live life either.

After deciding nahh, I changed my mind within a month and was scheduled for a couple of weeks later.

I didn't have much pain, just odd sensations that can be described on many forums, and I was especially sensitive to noises during sleep which was just a nuisance.

I've shown my frankenboob so you know what to expect the first few weeks or months. And the first two weeks I was in tears a little bit every day, thinking I'd gone too big. It's just a shock/swelling, etc. I had matronly-looking boobs at first.

But by two months, things had settled down and they already looked good. By month eight (where I am now Apr 27, 2011), I am super happy. I realized that though I'm a nice full size, my nursing-stretched skin could have accommodated an even larger implant.

And you know that bikinis are evil. They tend to smash boobs flat and small. Well, I debuted a new bikini recently, and the breasts look modest in a bikini but lovely.

They feel so awesome, and I have to say that since even real perky breasts sag even in your twenties, augmented breasts can be awesome! Fight mother nature!

Stats:
5'3" 115 lbs
pre-BA: saggy 34B (wrong band size)
ribcage: 26"
submuscular 425cc silicone
post-BA: 30DDD/F or 32DD

They look awesome. I'm jealous ;) You look amazing. And did you choose high profile or moderate?
you're results are fabulous! I saw you got silicone which I also am wanting to go with...Did you go with a high profile or mod profile?
Thanks for your comments and good luck to all of you!

cc's are in the stats at the bottom of my posting: 425cc

Oh, and they're mod plus profile

Oh, and they're mod plus profile

very nice!
Thank you so much for the 6 mo. follow up pics! I'm 12 days out and I have the "I went too big" fears too. It's good to see that 6 months later can be such a difference in the nipple position and breast mound. You look great.

You look great! I'm amazed at how the nipple position even looks like it came up from the first post-op photo to the last. Great result.

What profile did you get? And are they over or under the muscle?

Austin Plastic Surgeon

If you want a doctor who is enthusiastic about what he does, performs many breast augmentations, and shows you realistic outcomes of a variety of breast shapes, go to him. He's not a hand-holder - you have few post-op visits though quick answers to questions via email/phone - I think adding one post-op the day after would be handy and may reduce the number of tears! - but the results are fabulous.