Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift and Implants - Tennessee

My surgery is scheduled for August 29. I am...

My surgery is scheduled for August 29. I am starting to get a little nervous. I decided to have all done at one time for fear I would back out. Surgery should be about 7 1/2 hours. I will post photos at a later time. Any tips, help, advise would be greatly appreciated.

So disappointed!!!!!!!!!

Well, it's been two years and I have to say, if I had not received an email reminder to update, I would not have. I am so very disappointed. So far, I've had 3 more 'revision' surgeries and spent another $6,000. Scar tissue from open wounds that will not heal correctly, capsule contractions and right now I am looking at yet another surgery to fix a capsule contraction. This will make FOUR corrective surgeries!!! Absolutely NOT worth it!!!! I feel deformed and mutilated. That's why I refuse to post pictures. I wish I had kept my natural breasts. I will say, the TT came out great. No problems. Even my doctor has said that normally if a patient has problems - it will be with the TT. My doctor has been great, I have to say. We even joke about having each other over for dinner since we seem to be together so much anyway. We are on first name basis (which is kinda sad in an ironic way).

Thank you for your update!

WOWZERS THIS IS SO GOOD TO HEAR TAKE IT EASY POST PICS WHEN YOUR READY!
All went pretty well. I did not seem to want to wake up from the general and my bladder didn't want to cooperate, but all things considered, it went will. We didn't get home until 11PM. It was a long day. Tuesday was good. Wednesday was painful. Today is going well. I took a nap after lunch and that seems to have enegized me!! The milkshake was fantastic!!. Still have all drains and pain pump but I have to say. I thinking it's looking pretty good below the neck ladies!!! Can't wait to get some more pics and post them all. Thanks for the words of encourage.
I hope you are feeling ok thinking of you!
Hope all went well for you. Can't wait to hear your story and see your pics.
Do what your dr tells you, I'm the perfect example.. I was in the gym 5 days post op, and had to go under 3 weeks later for a full tuck re do!
Good luck today! Take care.

I will be thinking about you tomorrow and sending good thoughts your way:)

wowzers 3 days yay I am so excited for you keep us posted
Thanks so much for the encourage. Also the advise about the milkshake! I had a surgery a long time ago and forgotten that. Went for my pre-op testing this morning.
Oh my gosh...not long now! Getting it all done at once worked best for me. Here's my personal tips, take something along to elevate your feet for the ride home, have cepacol lozengers because of intebation tube irritation afterward. I had a milkshake on the way home it pacified my throat and gave me enough in my belly to take pain medication. Hopefully your doctor gives you muscle relaxers they seriously help. Hang tight kid you're almost there!
Welcome! Only 4 more sleeps oh how exciting! Getting it all done at once is not a bad thing you might as well heal all at once. Good luck!
wow almost time for your surgery and welcome.... alot of ladies get it done all at once here!
Congrats! I did the tt, lift w/ implants in july and couldn't be happier. The recovery went faster than I expected and everything turned out great.
Doing the same, getting it done all at once. You don't have long to go. Good luck with your surgery.

Hi there,

So what you're having is referred to as a "Mommy Makeover", which is breast work plus a tummy tuck. That's a big deal, but offers dramatic results. You might want to check out JenBob's 10 Things I Wish I'd Known About a Mommy Makeover. It's a great read (hilarious, too).

Looking forward to following your journey!

Angie