Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift and Implants - Tennessee

My surgery is scheduled for August 29. I am...

My surgery is scheduled for August 29. I am starting to get a little nervous. I decided to have all done at one time for fear I would back out. Surgery should be about 7 1/2 hours. I will post photos at a later time. Any tips, help, advise would be greatly appreciated.

Well, it's been two years and I have to say, if I had not received an email reminder to update, I would not have. I am so very disappointed. So far, I've had 3 more 'revision' surgeries and spent another $6,000. Scar tissue from open wounds that will not heal correctly, capsule contractions and right now I am looking at yet another surgery to fix a capsule contraction. This will make FOUR corrective surgeries!!! Absolutely NOT worth it!!!! I feel deformed and mutilated. That's why I refuse to post pictures. I wish I had kept my natural breasts. I will say, the TT came out great. No problems. Even my doctor has said that normally if a patient has problems - it will be with the TT. My doctor has been great, I have to say. We even joke about having each other over for dinner since we seem to be together so much anyway. We are on first name basis (which is kinda sad in an ironic way).
WOWZERS THIS IS SO GOOD TO HEAR TAKE IT EASY POST PICS WHEN YOUR READY!
All went pretty well. I did not seem to want to wake up from the general and my bladder didn't want to cooperate, but all things considered, it went will. We didn't get home until 11PM. It was a long day. Tuesday was good. Wednesday was painful. Today is going well. I took a nap after lunch and that seems to have enegized me!! The milkshake was fantastic!!. Still have all drains and pain pump but I have to say. I thinking it's looking pretty good below the neck ladies!!! Can't wait to get some more pics and post them all. Thanks for the words of encourage.

So disappointed!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your update!