Baby Pudge Gone! - Tempe, Arizona

Pics

I have had 4 kids and needless to say I have some extra skin in the belly region. I was able to lose all of my baby weight but the loose skin was not pretty. I decided to try Vaser Shape because is was non invasive and from what I read it out performed other similar machines. I did a total of 8 treatments over a 3 month period and I am sooooo happy I did. Marie did most of the treatments and she is the sweetest person ever! I asked for the before and photos from Dr. Bird and I posted them here. Transformyou changed my belly!
Dr. Bird

Dr. Bird and Marie were great! Marie did most of the treatments and she is the sweetest person ever!

I had 8 treatments and it did nothing for me. I actually gained a half inch.
it looks real good, im considering doing this in areas I didnt get Lipo already
Looks Great!

Welcome and thanks for sharing with us!

Your before/after definitely shows more definition and toning to the abdomen. You look great!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the VASER Shape community.

I had put the comments in the wrong place. I fixed it and added my pictures.
SarahP, why hasn't my review been posted? I thought I fixed it.

If you are commenting on this review, that means your review has been published and is public. You should be able to find your review in your user profile.

I do see it in my profile, just not in the public Vaser shape review list. thank you