Baby Pudge Gone! - Tempe, Arizona

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the VASER Shape community.

I had put the comments in the wrong place. I fixed it and added my pictures.
SarahP, why hasn't my review been posted? I thought I fixed it.

Pics

I have had 4 kids and needless to say I have some extra skin in the belly region. I was able to lose all of my baby weight but the loose skin was not pretty. I decided to try Vaser Shape because is was non invasive and from what I read it out performed other similar machines. I did a total of 8 treatments over a 3 month period and I am sooooo happy I did. Marie did most of the treatments and she is the sweetest person ever! I asked for the before and photos from Dr. Bird and I posted them here. Transformyou changed my belly!
I had 8 treatments and it did nothing for me. I actually gained a half inch.
it looks real good, im considering doing this in areas I didnt get Lipo already
Looks Great!
Dr. Bird

Dr. Bird and Marie were great! Marie did most of the treatments and she is the sweetest person ever!