Brazilian and Lower Body Lift - Tempe, AZ

Just had my consultation with Dr.Carmina Cardenas...

Just had my consultation with Dr.Carmina Cardenas on May 17,2013 for a lower body lift and Brazilian. I have already had a tummy tuck four yrs. ago but I think the surgeon could have removed more skin...either that or I lost more weight and now theres excess skin. I was quoted $8000 for lower body lift, brazilian, and rhinoplasty. I will post my before and after pics.
Good Luck!

Brazilian and Lower Body Lift-Tempe

Hi ladies...so im exactly 10 days to surgery!!! im so nervous, so scared! I dont know why...Ive been doing alot of research on lower body lifts and have come across some very scary situations people went thru. But as my husband asked, "who was the Dr.?" it was not Cardenas! Ive got everything ready to go, and paid for, all i need is a new pair of slippers. I will be posting pictures sometime tommorrow..I have to say that im extremely grateful to all the woman who take the time to share their stories and pictures! OOOh! im also getting a breast lift!
Good Luck! Keep us posted, can't wait to see your results ;) feel free to ask me anything, I just figured we live in the same state 15 minutes away!!! :) you will love Dr Cardenas, and Fatimeh.
good luck girl!! I am barely getting my quote! OMG!!

Brazilian and Lower Body Lift-Tempe

Thank you girls so much! so here are the pic's I promised...so emabarassed but I want other woman to have real pictures of real woman to help them make their decision. Surgery is in 5 DAYS!!!! so nervous!
Cant wait to see ur new and improved body.. Wishn u the a safe sx

Brazilian and Lower Body Lift-Tempe

I forgot to mention my current weight 172, 5'8'', 36yr. as of the day of surgery, it's my bday! and 3kids.
Good luck!

Recering

I had my surgery yesterday. I was suppose to go in by 2pm but my friends surgery took ling and i didnt go in until 5. I got out about 12am...i felt good rite after surgery just ver tired. Ive been doung really good today, the staff tells me to not walk so much but im not, im just going to the bathroom on my own. My husband just left me but my friend is also recovering with me which is good. Ill post my pics later but i have to say my booty looks so AMAZING! Truely happy i picked Dr. Cardenas. Not only is she so comforting, professional and caring but so is her husband and the staff. Im staying at recovery house and its the best decision i made!
Happy recovery!

Recovering

Good morning ladies. Im on day 5 and let me tell you its a roller coaster. The last two days were my worst days...i was in pain, but its not the cut that hurts its more that my entire body aches and the drain sites. Its also the fact that im suppose to stay of my butt so im only laying on my sides...imagine 5 days straight laying only on my sides. I will sit up on my bed for about 30min twice a day but thats it. No pictures yet, im extremly swollen. Dr. Cardenas comes to check up on us everyday, she is so patient, and very encouraging, and empathetic because shes been through the same procedures. I cannot imagine not staying at Beauty Care, with all my needs there is no way I could have been able to go through this without this care at home, plus the meds for pain that can only be given via a catheter in my back. Seriously if you ladies consider coming it is crucial to stay at Beauty Care. The staff is amazing and you get so spoiled and loved by them. Choosing Dr. Cardenas team was the best choice! 4yrs. Ago when i got my tummy tuck done and implants done in San Diego, the Doctor checked on my the day after my surgery, and then two wks after and then i never saw him again. Its such an amazing expeirence here.
Happy healing!! Thanks for ur review.
Thank you!

Recovery

Tonite is my last nite at "Beauty Care", and as elated as i am to go back home to my family im truely sad to leave behind such great friends. The staff has been great, but Carmelita the night nurse truely made my expeirence wonderful. Shes so loving, attentive, funny, comforting, and professional. Dr.Cardenas is such a beautiful doctor, and amazing surgeon...im ecstatic with how she corrected a deformity on my tail bone which was protruding out even while wearing tight fitting jeans...i hated looking at my bottom ever since i was a little girl. Unfortunately you cant see it in my pics, but now its gone forever! Dr.C, her husband and staff are beautiful, they will be missed dearly. My recovery would not have been positive or any better anywhere else. Theres a patient from Dr.Pantoja staying here and she told me his patient care is horrible, that she cant believe how humble, and caring Dr.C is with us her patients. Ladies, you should definetly consider staying here for any procedures, i know if i would have gone home it would have been a bad decision.
yes they are all awesome! so glad you had a good experience!

Recovery

I have only been home for a few hours and realized i sure aint at beauty care! My kids greeted me, hugged me, stayed at my side for about an hour and then went about their day. My husband got me setup in my room but then had to go to work. My 9yr. Made me a sandwich...i miss being catered too, being asked what i want to eat, having someone fluff my pillows, or ringing my bell and i have immediate assistance : (

Recovery

These pic's are just 2 day post op, im severly swollen.
did u have lipo in your flanks, back and upper abdomen? or why did ur tummy bruise above your belly button? did you end up having the rhinoplasty?
Yes i did. Because the lipo is so aggressive you bruise everywhere! I did not have a nose job because she doesnt do them, she had a Dr. Who specializes in that come in, but he was on vaca. Instead i hot my breast lift.
u are looking amazing....Happy healing and God Bless you.

Healing

Hi ladies! So im exactly 2 weeks post-op. I pulled out one drain today and have one left. So far im healing nicely and im loving my results. Im still not sitting on my booty and because of it my sides are very achy and uncomfortable. Sleeping is very uncomfortable but its getting better. I dont know how to explain it...im not feeling pain but it hurts, more like a horrible soreness. Im still very swollen but its getting better.

Healing

I forgot to mention i love my breast lift!!! They no longer sag, even when i bend forward theyre nice and supple.
U look great!!!! I want surgery with dr Cardenas any tips on how to handle the procedure?
Thank you! Tips? Just do it as soon as you can! I would say that the most important thing I would suggest is to make sure you get enough recovery time. I kept thinking 2wks would be enough time since thats how long it took me the first time i got my TT, but this recovery was tougher! Reason being the lipo was so aggresive it beat me up. She's a great Doc, i would go back to her in a heart beat!
How long do you think it will take you to fully recover

Recovery

Im 4 days short to 1mth recovery! Finally feeling normal. Its still hard to feel comfortable because of the girdle, it itches and is just annoying but im wearing it 24/7. Im doing everything from cooking, laundry, lite cleaning, but i still get tons of relaxation time...ive become a couch potatoe, making sure i rest and recover well. My incision's are healing really nice. I should be able to sit on my bottom since im over 3wks p/o but i still havent! So i still havent been driving but maybe this weekend.

Recovery

Im exactly 1mth 1wk post op and i have to say i finally feel completely normal! Im doing everything and hoping to get back in the gym in 2 wks...my scar looks really good. My back is still very swollen and so is my stomach but i can still wear a bikini and look great!

Recovery

Im exactly six weeks p/o as of tommorrow and i feel do good! My only complaint is that my bootie hurts when i sit, its very uncomfortable. Also i itch horribley along my incision and nothing helps, but i feel so good and very sexy. I still have swelling but i never imagined that in as ahort as 6 weeks i would be almost conpletely healed.

Recovery

Did you get implants with your lift? BTW, you look great!
Thank u!! I already had my implants from back in 09'
You look amazing! thanks for the review!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Getting ready for surgery July1, 2013...I will post pre and post op pictures. Thank you everyone that has taken the time to post and update, because of you ladies I was able to find and go with Dr.Carmina Cardenas.