7 Months Post Op..Getting Touch Up July 3 - Temecula, CA

I am 37 yrs old, mother of 3 boys and a cancer...

I am 37 yrs old, mother of 3 boys and a cancer survivor. I have been considering either a tunmy tuck or lipo for about a yr. Wasnt to thrilled about the whole scar of the tummy tuck, then I heard about the smart Lipo and thought hey I can do that, ive been through worse. Ive been reading and seeing pictures on the site and have enjoyed seeing the great results. I am 5'6 & 207 pds... =-0 .. Yea time to get back to my old self. :) ... I am excited, nervous but thrilled. My procedure is scheduled for Nov. 7th. I will keep it posted how it all goes...

Good Luck with ur procedure....WELCOME to the club...lol...keep us posted and BEST OF LUCK!!!!
Congrats lady. Pls add pix as will I I'm 5"2 178 with lots of leg I may need some of that gone too;)

3 morr days :)... People keep asking me if im...

3 morr days :)... People keep asking me if im nervous..not quite yet, im more excited. Im surr the day of I wil be but hoping for the best!

Tomorrow is the day!!! :)..I am sooo excited and...

Tomorrow is the day!!! :)..I am sooo excited and nervous too...My emotions are going crazy I dont know what im feeling LOL. I have all my meds ready, vitamins, antibacterial wash. NY appt is at 12:15 am. They told me I can have a light brrakfast at 5 am and take sips of water until 10:15am. I will post how it all went as soon as im up to it..praying for the best :)
GOOD LUCK...dont worry...all will go well,,,keep us posted
Best of luck-I am scheduled for Smart Lipo in December, we look to be similar size based on your photo. Anxious to see your results!
Omg I've added more pics. they were great and I luv my results

Well today was the day :)...I was so anxious..we...

Well today was the day :)...I was so anxious..we finally got there and they took me in..weighed me and gave me all my after care instructions. The Dr came in,took my pictures and wrote all over me. I got my whole abdomen done,waste,hips,inner thighs and even my face. He drew what seemed all over me...i was like yay take it all off LOL. The nurse gave me some anxiety and anti nausea pills,hooked me up to my IV and i was ready to go. I was in and out of sleep. Felt some but i was so out of it that it didnt bother me (im so used to tattoos that i was ok with it). No i must admit i dont remember how i got dressed or home or into my bed...just that i threw up once i came to. I tried to eat a little but my face was so swollen i couldnt. I was also still very drugged. I took a pain
med at around 9 & slowly started feeling back to normal and awake. I ate a couple of crackers and chicken noodle and fell back to sleep. I have been going pee a lot which is
good it helps undrain the fluids in my body. My cheeks are not as swollen anymore but i am tender all over. I will post pics on Friday when i am supposed to take all the pads and bandages off.

They took out 8 lbs of fat

They took out 8 lbs of fat
CONGRATS..YOU MUST BE SOOO RELIEVED ITS ALL OVER...NOW THE PATIENCE BEGINS AND TIME TO HEAL...GET LOTS OF REST...HOPE U FEEL BETTER...GLAD ALL WENT WELL!! YAYYYY YOU :)
Thank you...i feel sore,kinda like a truck ran me over. I cant wait for tomorrow when i get to take all the padding off and see how everything looks
Ohh...u will feel like that for a bit..trust me...im 6 wks post op now...and patience is what im trying to learn...doc said I still have alot of swelling...so I wait...just listen to ur body and dont push it...

Day 2 ...i can move so much more today. It feels...

Day 2 ...i can move so much more today. It feels sore mostly on the bottom of my abs. Today i get to take all my padding off and take a shower. My mom came yesterday and made dinner and my hubby and boys have been taking such great care of me. :) i have been spoiled. The Dr and nurses called to see how I was doing which I thought was very nice. Overall all had been well. Cant wait to take all this paddings off and see how i am for now :)
Its gonna feel soooo good to get all the padding off and shower...do be careful..alot of people say they get dizzy in shower for first few times...I didnt but should mention....let usknow what u think of ur new HOT BOD!! :)
Yea the nurse warned me that i might get dizzy so im waiting to do it when my hubby gets home. I put on some shorts that fitted me perfect before and now they are loose, go up all the way to my boobs where they would only go to my hips before lol...i guess thats a good sign :)
YAYY....thats awesome....so happy for u

Every day i feel a lil better... All the meds gave...

Every day i feel a lil better... All the meds gave me an upset stomach which wasnt fun. Feeling better just still nauseas. My hubby and boys have been spoiling me... I can get used to that part :-) lol.. Cant wait to feel 100% again but so far loving the new bod..my pants are too big now :-) yay

Feeling way better now. I stopped taking the pain...

Feeling way better now. I stopped taking the pain meds by the second day and havent needed it since then. Stitches are healing nicely. The dr placed them where they are not notacable which i like. Still swollen but i can definately see results so i cant wait till full results. I was able to get on my treadmill and do sime walking. Have cleaned the house, made dinners and take a nap during the day. I havent been able to take pictures withoit the garment because i need help getting in and out of it so I have to wait for hubby to help me. He has no patience for pics so when im done showering he is ready and waiting with the garment to go back on lol. My chin still feels numb to the touch, still swollen but just looks like before not worse like ive read in other posts. So thank god for that. Went to the Dr on Monday and he said all looks good. That i was still swollen but doing good :).
Kay how did it go with consultation?

Tomorrow it will be four weeks. All has been good...

Tomorrow it will be four weeks. All has been good in healing. I am seeing that after the two weeks I am more swollen now. I have been massaging the bumps i feel daily. I wear my garment every day during the day but take it off during the night. My Dr said i only had to wear it for three weeks but I feel more secure with it on. I will post more pics soon
Looking good hun....its DEF a difference!! :)
Thank you :).. Slowly getting there,, i hope i see results as good as yours soon!
I just looked your pictures and I can see a huge difference. You are looking good!

I updated new pictures on how I am at 8 weeks...

I updated new pictures on how I am at 8 weeks today. I see some improvement but hoping for more. Being patient. Some days i feel sooo swollen while other days i feel ok. The soreness has gone away. I do not wear the garment anymore. I see my dr in Feb.
Hi Dimplz how are you feeling?
hi girly, question because you are about three weeks ahead of me, at what day/ week did you're soreness completely go away? do you still feel any hard spots/lumps underneath your skin in places?
Sorry I took so long to answer. The soreness went away completely by the 6-8 week. Yes I still get hard spots especially when I have been on my feet all day

It has been 13 weeks now. All is well. I still see...

It has been 13 weeks now. All is well. I still see swelling at the end of the day and I continue to see improvements. People are really starting to notice the changes now. I see the Dr after 3 months on Monday :-)
You look great!
I have been good. Results have been getting better and better. I see my Dr on Monday after 3 months :-) ...how are you?

7 Months Post Op

Ive been great. People notice the difference. I went to go see the Dr for check up and he recommends a touch up to stretch the skin out more and tighten it more. So July 3 I get it done. Excited and nervous :). He says we will see a big difference. Praying all goes well :)

7 Months Post Op

You look SOOOO GOOD HUN!!!!
Thank you :). I go on July 3 to get a touch up. He wants to tighten the skin more
you look amazing!

7 Months Post Op

do you mind if I ask how much the touch up is?
Hi there...don't know if Dimple is getting charged....but my doc is doing for free...hope that helps...
There is no charge unless you want to go under. Then you pay just the anesthesia fee

Touch Up Today

Today I go get my Touch up. Feeling a bit nervous. But since I know what to expect already, I have everything ready for when I get home. Have to be there by 11:45.
How did it go Hun? Pls tell me not as bad as first time. I go next month for my touch up and decided to do bra fat area. (Back flanks). Hope ur well. Keep us posted!!
Best of luck on the touch up- is it smart lipo again? and where-abs?
If you dont mind what doctor did you use and where is he from? What does he charge?

1 day after touch up

He decided to take more fat out of the abdomen and inner thighs. The nurse could not find my vein so it took her 5 times before I was ready to explode. A new nurse came in and did the IV. The procedure felt the same as the first one. They say my recovery will be easier. we will see. I came home super dizzy and sleepy and nauseas. Slept on and off till this morning. I took one pain pill but my head felt so bad that I decided to take regular tylenol instead. Feeling better today but sore. Have to follow the same after care as before. I pray this is it because im done now, dont want to do anymore again lol. I will post pics in a couple days because I am super swollen.
Didn't sound like all that much easier. Why did u get IV. I didn't nd that. Where u awake or put to sleep. If awake. Was it as uncomfortable as first time. Hope ur feeling better.
They put antibiotics, pain medicine, antinausea medicine and sedation in the IV. I could feel it but not as bad. He was done faster then before. Today im feeling better. I am able to get up and walk around
I just updated. Sorry I was so out of it when I got home and dizzy. I did not want to look at any computer.

2 days after touch up

My recovery has been way better this time around. I have been up and at it. It is sore but not as much. Took my first shower. Had a lot of drainage and I am very swollen.
Hey there..how are u feeling? how the recovery going? Do you have a lot of swelling like first time around? Keep me posted...dying to know since I have mine next month...take care....Sharon
Hi Sharon, I'm feeling great. The recovery is so much easier then the first time around! I am swollen but since I am way smaller then I was the first time It still looks good. I do see I am already smaller and tighter then i was so if its going to get even better in 3 months then I am happy :) I know you are doing a couple more areas then I did but I'm sure your recovery will be quicker then the first time around
Wish I had sedation in IV. Nope by mouth. Going nxt month. Speedy recovery hun

week after touchup lipo

Here I am a week after touch up lipo. Feel great. I am swollen but I am healing quicker then the first time.
How are you doing? Hows the healing? Are you still swollen? I go Aug 15th...a little bit earlier than I was going to...butterlies have set in...lol...can u wear your regular clothes yet? I know after the first time it took me about 6 wks before I could wear jeans...I lived in Yoga pants due to the swelling...but that time I had ALOT of fat removed. This time will be less since revision on abs and my bra bulge area. Hope your doing ok...keep me posted....Sharon
Hi Sharon. Im doing great. I can see where I am still swollen. But yes I can wear my clothes and its already a lil looser. He told me after two weeks I dont have to wear my garment so I didnt sleep with it. I will use it during the day though since I feel better with it on. I go on vacation this weekend and really didnt want to have my garment by then. How exciting for you.
I was nervous also especially because I already knew what to expect but you heal quicker. I guess cause its not as much as the first time. Sending you good vibes that all will be great for you!

3 weeks after Touch up

Healing well. Still swollen but getting better.
Hey Dimplez..Hope ur well and happy...I am not...lol...gonna go in for TT this summer...will keep u posted....how are u doing!
Hi muffin Less I am happy. All is good. Everything looks good. Good luck on your TT!
wow u look great !!!
Dr. Oneill

I chose him after going to many other drs. He was the one who gave the less invasive procedure. Did more areas for less then a tummy tuck.