7 Months Post Op..Getting Touch Up July 3 - Temecula, CA

I am 37 yrs old, mother of 3 boys and a cancer...

I am 37 yrs old, mother of 3 boys and a cancer survivor. I have been considering either a tunmy tuck or lipo for about a yr. Wasnt to thrilled about the whole scar of the tummy tuck, then I heard about the smart Lipo and thought hey I can do that, ive been through worse. Ive been reading and seeing pictures on the site and have enjoyed seeing the great results. I am 5'6 & 207 pds... =-0 .. Yea time to get back to my old self. :) ... I am excited, nervous but thrilled. My procedure is scheduled for Nov. 7th. I will keep it posted how it all goes...

3 morr days :)... People keep asking me if im...

3 morr days :)... People keep asking me if im nervous..not quite yet, im more excited. Im surr the day of I wil be but hoping for the best!

Tomorrow is the day!!! :)..I am sooo excited and...

Tomorrow is the day!!! :)..I am sooo excited and nervous too...My emotions are going crazy I dont know what im feeling LOL. I have all my meds ready, vitamins, antibacterial wash. NY appt is at 12:15 am. They told me I can have a light brrakfast at 5 am and take sips of water until 10:15am. I will post how it all went as soon as im up to it..praying for the best :)

Well today was the day :)...I was so anxious..we...

Well today was the day :)...I was so anxious..we finally got there and they took me in..weighed me and gave me all my after care instructions. The Dr came in,took my pictures and wrote all over me. I got my whole abdomen done,waste,hips,inner thighs and even my face. He drew what seemed all over me...i was like yay take it all off LOL. The nurse gave me some anxiety and anti nausea pills,hooked me up to my IV and i was ready to go. I was in and out of sleep. Felt some but i was so out of it that it didnt bother me (im so used to tattoos that i was ok with it). No i must admit i dont remember how i got dressed or home or into my bed...just that i threw up once i came to. I tried to eat a little but my face was so swollen i couldnt. I was also still very drugged. I took a pain
med at around 9 & slowly started feeling back to normal and awake. I ate a couple of crackers and chicken noodle and fell back to sleep. I have been going pee a lot which is
good it helps undrain the fluids in my body. My cheeks are not as swollen anymore but i am tender all over. I will post pics on Friday when i am supposed to take all the pads and bandages off.

They took out 8 lbs of fat

They took out 8 lbs of fat

Day 2 ...i can move so much more today. It feels...

Day 2 ...i can move so much more today. It feels sore mostly on the bottom of my abs. Today i get to take all my padding off and take a shower. My mom came yesterday and made dinner and my hubby and boys have been taking such great care of me. :) i have been spoiled. The Dr and nurses called to see how I was doing which I thought was very nice. Overall all had been well. Cant wait to take all this paddings off and see how i am for now :)

Every day i feel a lil better... All the meds gave...

Every day i feel a lil better... All the meds gave me an upset stomach which wasnt fun. Feeling better just still nauseas. My hubby and boys have been spoiling me... I can get used to that part :-) lol.. Cant wait to feel 100% again but so far loving the new bod..my pants are too big now :-) yay

Feeling way better now. I stopped taking the pain...

Feeling way better now. I stopped taking the pain meds by the second day and havent needed it since then. Stitches are healing nicely. The dr placed them where they are not notacable which i like. Still swollen but i can definately see results so i cant wait till full results. I was able to get on my treadmill and do sime walking. Have cleaned the house, made dinners and take a nap during the day. I havent been able to take pictures withoit the garment because i need help getting in and out of it so I have to wait for hubby to help me. He has no patience for pics so when im done showering he is ready and waiting with the garment to go back on lol. My chin still feels numb to the touch, still swollen but just looks like before not worse like ive read in other posts. So thank god for that. Went to the Dr on Monday and he said all looks good. That i was still swollen but doing good :).

Tomorrow it will be four weeks. All has been good...

Tomorrow it will be four weeks. All has been good in healing. I am seeing that after the two weeks I am more swollen now. I have been massaging the bumps i feel daily. I wear my garment every day during the day but take it off during the night. My Dr said i only had to wear it for three weeks but I feel more secure with it on. I will post more pics soon

I updated new pictures on how I am at 8 weeks...

I updated new pictures on how I am at 8 weeks today. I see some improvement but hoping for more. Being patient. Some days i feel sooo swollen while other days i feel ok. The soreness has gone away. I do not wear the garment anymore. I see my dr in Feb.

It has been 13 weeks now. All is well. I still see...

It has been 13 weeks now. All is well. I still see swelling at the end of the day and I continue to see improvements. People are really starting to notice the changes now. I see the Dr after 3 months on Monday :-)

7 Months Post Op

Ive been great. People notice the difference. I went to go see the Dr for check up and he recommends a touch up to stretch the skin out more and tighten it more. So July 3 I get it done. Excited and nervous :). He says we will see a big difference. Praying all goes well :)

Touch Up Today

Today I go get my Touch up. Feeling a bit nervous. But since I know what to expect already, I have everything ready for when I get home. Have to be there by 11:45.

1 day after touch up

He decided to take more fat out of the abdomen and inner thighs. The nurse could not find my vein so it took her 5 times before I was ready to explode. A new nurse came in and did the IV. The procedure felt the same as the first one. They say my recovery will be easier. we will see. I came home super dizzy and sleepy and nauseas. Slept on and off till this morning. I took one pain pill but my head felt so bad that I decided to take regular tylenol instead. Feeling better today but sore. Have to follow the same after care as before. I pray this is it because im done now, dont want to do anymore again lol. I will post pics in a couple days because I am super swollen.

2 days after touch up

My recovery has been way better this time around. I have been up and at it. It is sore but not as much. Took my first shower. Had a lot of drainage and I am very swollen.

week after touchup lipo

Here I am a week after touch up lipo. Feel great. I am swollen but I am healing quicker then the first time.

3 weeks after Touch up

Healing well. Still swollen but getting better.
Dr. Oneill

I chose him after going to many other drs. He was the one who gave the less invasive procedure. Did more areas for less then a tummy tuck.

Hey Dimplez..Hope ur well and happy...I am not...lol...gonna go in for TT this summer...will keep u posted....how are u doing!
Hi muffin Less I am happy. All is good. Everything looks good. Good luck on your TT!
wow u look great !!!
How is it going? Any updated photos? I'm going for a revision of my abs and flanks and would love to see how your surgery turned out.
I havent taken any recently but im happy with the results. I will as soon as I get a chance
How r u doing. Tummy going down? Any new pics? I'm still swollen in tummy.
Tummy is going down. Im doing good. I will put up a picture after 3 month's
Im doing good...still very swollen and if I poke at my tummy and massage its very tender so I know healing is going on...LOVE my back though....I did put up pic's last week...let me know what u think. I look forward to seeing your pic's. The swelling part really bites...I think it took like 3 months last time before it really went down...but no matter what IM DONE...lol...I started working out again so hopefully that will help too...but I do feel more swollen after working out...just cant win...haaa! Talk soon...take care!
How are u doing hun? Happy u did the retouch? Do you feel like the results will be better...I go in three wks...wee bit nervous....Keep me posted!! :)
I'm doing great. Back at work for 2 weeks now. Yes I am very glad I did the touch up. I think they will be better. Firmed the area more. Hop all goes well next week. :)
Hope
So Happy for you...glad things are smoothing out...YES...next Thursday the 15th is the big day...Im a wee bit nervous...I will keep posted....thanks...take care!!! :)
How are you doing? Hows the healing? Are you still swollen? I go Aug 15th...a little bit earlier than I was going to...butterlies have set in...lol...can u wear your regular clothes yet? I know after the first time it took me about 6 wks before I could wear jeans...I lived in Yoga pants due to the swelling...but that time I had ALOT of fat removed. This time will be less since revision on abs and my bra bulge area. Hope your doing ok...keep me posted....Sharon
Hi Sharon. Im doing great. I can see where I am still swollen. But yes I can wear my clothes and its already a lil looser. He told me after two weeks I dont have to wear my garment so I didnt sleep with it. I will use it during the day though since I feel better with it on. I go on vacation this weekend and really didnt want to have my garment by then. How exciting for you.
I was nervous also especially because I already knew what to expect but you heal quicker. I guess cause its not as much as the first time. Sending you good vibes that all will be great for you!
THANKS hun...I appreciate your kind words and hoping the same for me as for the swelling and a bit easier the 2nd time around...I will def keep u posted...stay in touch...cant wait to see new pics...Happy Healing :)
Hey there..how are u feeling? how the recovery going? Do you have a lot of swelling like first time around? Keep me posted...dying to know since I have mine next month...take care....Sharon
Hi Sharon, I'm feeling great. The recovery is so much easier then the first time around! I am swollen but since I am way smaller then I was the first time It still looks good. I do see I am already smaller and tighter then i was so if its going to get even better in 3 months then I am happy :) I know you are doing a couple more areas then I did but I'm sure your recovery will be quicker then the first time around
Wish I had sedation in IV. Nope by mouth. Going nxt month. Speedy recovery hun
Thank you. I think you will be fine. Not as intense as the first one but the waiting game all over again. Now to see the swelling go away
Didn't sound like all that much easier. Why did u get IV. I didn't nd that. Where u awake or put to sleep. If awake. Was it as uncomfortable as first time. Hope ur feeling better.
They put antibiotics, pain medicine, antinausea medicine and sedation in the IV. I could feel it but not as bad. He was done faster then before. Today im feeling better. I am able to get up and walk around
How did it go Hun? Pls tell me not as bad as first time. I go next month for my touch up and decided to do bra fat area. (Back flanks). Hope ur well. Keep us posted!!
I just updated. Sorry I was so out of it when I got home and dizzy. I did not want to look at any computer.