Breast Revision Worth Evey Penny - Temecula, CA

I just had my implants redone for the 3rd time...

I just had my implants redone for the 3rd time since 1985. Third time was a charm with Dr. Pousti. I had silicone the first time, they ruptured from a car accident, had them replaced with saline. I wanted to go bigger but my old doctor at the time would not do it, so I was very unhappy with results.I was referred by family to go see Dr Pousti. They both loved him & were very happy with their results.

So I finally went to see Dr. Pousti, he sat down with me & listened to my every word. It felt good to be heard. I was very impressed with how he made me understand that it's not the CC# its how do you want to look when we are done. He asked me to bring in pictures of what I liked and so I picked out photo's ranging in 500 cc range. I ended up with 700cc to get that look.

If I would have gone into his office and said I want 500cc I would have came out very disappointed again. I am so glad I trusted Dr Pousti"s years of experience as I am very happy with my results. They look just like the pictures I had brought into him. Highly recommend Dr. Pousti if you are wanted a Breast Augmentation or Revision.

Thank you so much for sharing your story here on RealSelf. I'm glad you got what you wanted this time!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Pousti is easy to talk to, listens to you, answer all your questions. The girls in the offices are all really sweet & check on you often. Dr.Pousti is a very sought after doctor, you might have to wait a bit in his offices but he is well worth the wait!