My FDr. Pousti Rocked my World! - Temecula, CA

Dr. Pousti rocked my world!!!! I am 8 weeks...

Dr. Pousti rocked my world!!!!

I am 8 weeks post op and let me tell you, I look great! I received a breast lift and implant. My boobs hung low to the floor and could swept the dirt off the ground but now they are 10 years younger and I actually look thinner now that you can see my stomach.

The procedure was scary but Dr. Pousti was able to calm my fears by meeting with me before the surgery. The first day was difficult and I just wanted to sleep. I was unable to take myself a show for the first couple of days and needed help eating. I also needed help getting out of bed and had to sleep up right for over a month. Right now, I do not feel any pain and can sleep on my stomach.

The only thing that I REALLY wished I realized beforehand was the size I would receive. Dr. Pousti did say in advance that he does not guarantee a size but I would have liked a bigger size. However, Dr. Pousti did say that he was looking at for my best interest when determining the size due to my lift.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Pousti through a friend of a friend.. and three of them went to Dr. Pousti. I waited about a year before deciding to use him. I researched other Surgeons and some were good at implants but they were horrible at lifts. I actually saw some before and after photos where it did not look like the woman got surgery done. However, Dr. Pousti’s pictures looked beautiful and you can see a huge difference. Dr. Pousti’s staff is amazing, knowledgeable and such a pleasure to work with!! Vanessa helped me with all my questions when I scheduled my consultation… she was able to visualize what I wanted and gave me great ideas. Daisy was such a sweetheart and called me everyday after my procedure! Dr. Pousti called a couple times when I was recovering to check on me! That shows compassion in my book! Overall, I high recommend Dr. Pousti!

Thanks so much for posting your experience. I'm glad you are pleased.