Love Love Love my Results! and Love Love Love my Doctor! - Temecula, CA

I am 5'9" 150lbs and I was a 34 A. I wanted bigger...

I am 5'9" 150lbs and I was a 34 A. I wanted bigger breasts but I never wanted them to be huge, just more proportioned to my larger framed body. I was thinking of going with a "C", and Dr Pousti gave me his expert opinion and suggested a D and assured me with my frame it will be perfect. He was right! After they were all healed, I ended up a 34DD but they don't look that big. Everyone thinks I'm a full C, which is what I wanted. They couldn't be more proportioned to my body. He really knows his stuff. I'm more confident in everything I wear, which was the whole point! I'm SO glad I did it!!

Yay for confidence and great results! Thank you for sharing.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr Pousti is so easy to talk to. He is professional, kind, compassionate, patient and fun to be around. He is a gentleman and really cares about his patients and his staff. I have referred 2 friends to him. One has already had her breast aug. done and is very happy and the other is going to soon. I researched every website possible and Dr Pousti had the best reviews and wasn't too far from me. After my first consultation with him I knew I wanted it done by him. The surgery went so smooth (not a hard recovery at all) and I felt so safe and I'm usually really freaked out by surgery.