Love Love Love my Results! and Love Love Love my Doctor! - Temecula, CA

I am 5'9" 150lbs and I was a 34 A. I wanted bigger...

I am 5'9" 150lbs and I was a 34 A. I wanted bigger breasts but I never wanted them to be huge, just more proportioned to my larger framed body. I was thinking of going with a "C", and Dr Pousti gave me his expert opinion and suggested a D and assured me with my frame it will be perfect. He was right! After they were all healed, I ended up a 34DD but they don't look that big. Everyone thinks I'm a full C, which is what I wanted. They couldn't be more proportioned to my body. He really knows his stuff. I'm more confident in everything I wear, which was the whole point! I'm SO glad I did it!!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr Pousti is so easy to talk to. He is professional, kind, compassionate, patient and fun to be around. He is a gentleman and really cares about his patients and his staff. I have referred 2 friends to him. One has already had her breast aug. done and is very happy and the other is going to soon. I researched every website possible and Dr Pousti had the best reviews and wasn't too far from me. After my first consultation with him I knew I wanted it done by him. The surgery went so smooth (not a hard recovery at all) and I felt so safe and I'm usually really freaked out by surgery.

Yay for confidence and great results! Thank you for sharing.