Wonderful Experience from Start to Finish - Tampa, FL

I chose Dr. Mendoza after having 2 consults with...

I chose Dr. Mendoza after having 2 consults with other plastic surgeons in the area. My decision was based on his experience (before/after photos, board certified) and his personality. I felt very comfortable from the moment I walked in the door. The entire staff was very professional, supportive and respectful.

I'm in my early 30's and after having and breastfeeding 3 children, it took quite the toll on my body. I had a breast lift with a full tummy tuck. What set Dr. Mendoza apart from my other consultations was that he took as much time as I needed to satisfy all my questions. He was also very easy to talk to. My results are phenomenal. I have and will continue to highly recommend him without reservation.

I agree. You have to go in with realistic expectations in mind. I am happy with my results so far. Of course, I am early in the healing process but am glad I did this for myself!
Sounds like you had a great experience! When was your surgery? And what size augmentation did you go with? I am having my MM tomorrow morning...I am so excited and ready to be rid of my belly and saggy boobs!!
Hi! I didn't have an augmentation with implants. I had enough breast tissue so I only had a breast lift. I ended up going from a small D to a full C. I am so thrilled with the results. I use to break out in rashes underneath my breasts from the sagging skin. I don't have that problem any longer. Good luck on your surgery. I hope everything goes well for you!
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

I am beyond thrilled with the results of my surgery as well as the experience that I had with Dr. Mendoza and the Bassin Center of Tampa.