Wonderful Experience from Start to Finish - Tampa, FL

I chose Dr. Mendoza after having 2 consults with...

I chose Dr. Mendoza after having 2 consults with other plastic surgeons in the area. My decision was based on his experience (before/after photos, board certified) and his personality. I felt very comfortable from the moment I walked in the door. The entire staff was very professional, supportive and respectful.

I'm in my early 30's and after having and breastfeeding 3 children, it took quite the toll on my body. I had a breast lift with a full tummy tuck. What set Dr. Mendoza apart from my other consultations was that he took as much time as I needed to satisfy all my questions. He was also very easy to talk to. My results are phenomenal. I have and will continue to highly recommend him without reservation.

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

I am beyond thrilled with the results of my surgery as well as the experience that I had with Dr. Mendoza and the Bassin Center of Tampa.

I agree. You have to go in with realistic expectations in mind. I am happy with my results so far. Of course, I am early in the healing process but am glad I did this for myself!
Sounds like you had a great experience! When was your surgery? And what size augmentation did you go with? I am having my MM tomorrow morning...I am so excited and ready to be rid of my belly and saggy boobs!!
Hi! I didn't have an augmentation with implants. I had enough breast tissue so I only had a breast lift. I ended up going from a small D to a full C. I am so thrilled with the results. I use to break out in rashes underneath my breasts from the sagging skin. I don't have that problem any longer. Good luck on your surgery. I hope everything goes well for you!

Thanks for posting your experience on RealSelf. Do you have any recovery tips for ladies about to go through a Mommy Makeover?

Your expectations have to be realistic. That's where a good surgeon comes in, he discusses the pros and cons with you. This was something that Dr. Mendoza was exceptional at. I think sometimes people see plastic surgery on TV and think it's some magic eraser. It's not. It's surgery and a major investment in yourself. The trad eoff with a mommy makeover is that you're trading the sagging and the stretch marks for scars. With a breast lift and a tummy tuck, this is basically reconstructive surgery, you're lifting the breasts back up to a higher position. With a full tummy tuck, there's muscle repair and removal of excess skin and stretch marks. Fortunately, the scars are hidden in the bikini areas. Post operatively, the best you can do for yourself is slow down, take it easy. And gets lots and lots of sleep. If your mind is well rested, it'll help your body cope with the recovery process. For me, I focused on taking my pain pills at night so I got a good night's sleep. Wear your compression garments religiously! Not only will they support you and make you feel better but they also help with the healing and swelling. Especially, when your scars are brand new and the skin is healing, you don't want to do anything to compromise that healing process. It'll show in the scars. Finally, the best you can do for yourself is have a surgeon you can talk to honestly, comfortably and openly with. That's what sold me on Dr. Mendoza. He's so down to earth, a regular guy. It was so easy to talk to him and ask many, many stupid questions. He was so respectful and supportive. Highly recommend both the procedure and my surgeon. No regrets!