Love my Tummy Tuck & Smart Lipo! - Tampa, FL

No matter how much I exercised or dieted I could...

No matter how much I exercised or dieted I could not get rid of the extra tummy that hung down. So glad I decided to have the tummy tuck & smart lipo. My recovery on both procedures has been awsome & I would do it all over tomorrow!

Thank you for posting your journey with RealSelf.   Your doctor sounds amazing and I am glad you are loving your new body!   Please consider posting some before and after pictures.  You know the ladies are all very visual people:)

I would also love to hear how you found RealSelf and your doctor.

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

It has been 4 months since my tummy tuck and I am so pleased with the results! Dr. Mendoza was helpful in answering any of my questions or concerns. My husband and I both appreciated his honesty when I went for my first visit. I went to talk about having Smart Lipo and as soon as he saw my stomach he said immediately that smart lipo would not give me the results I wanted, I would need a tummy tuck to give me those results. He didn't just tell me what I wanted to hear, he explained why it was the best procedure. I love the results and last week I went back to recieved Smart Lipo on a couple of areas. I could not be happier with the results and the staff was so supportive and wonderful! I would recommend Dr. Mendoza & his staff to my own family members, and that means a lot considering how much I love my family. Thank you Dr. Mendoza for giving me a new lease on life, your the best!