Great Vaser Lipo Experience So Far - Tampa, FL

I had two children late in life (37 and 41) and...

I had two children late in life (37 and 41) and had some stomach flab that I could not get rid of.

I had vaser liposuction of the abdomen, love handles and inner thighs yesterday under local anesthesia. After reading about other experiences, I was worried about the pain, both during and after the procedure. My apprehension was completely unfounded. The procedure itself was a snap. It almost felt like getting a deep massage. There were a couple of times when I felt a bit of pinching in the inner thigh area but it was minimal and certainly tolerable. Getting my bikini lasered was worse.

Today, I am a teensy bit sore but nothing major. I've taken some Advil and am definitely not going to fill the prescription for the pain medication my doctor prescribed. It's completely unnecessary. I feel like going out for a walk and know I'll be back on my bike soon. (I love to cycle and usually ride 8-12 miles every morning.)

My doctor and his staff are AWESOME. They were very sweet and down to earth and immediately made me feel relaxed. They gave me Xanax and Vicodin prior to injecting the fluids, which I never felt going in. (People have mentioned discomfort with the tumescent fluid going in.)

I'm not sure what I look like under all this - the padded bandages and the horrendous compression garment but will say for now it's been worth it. I think the worst part of all this is going to be wearing the garment. (I live in FL and it's hot and humid here. Plus I don't like tight, constricting clothes.)

Will update.:-)

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

My procedure was yesterday so can't comment on the After Care Follow-up but no doubt it will be great.