Money Well Spent -Tampa, FL

It didn't matter how much weight I would loose I...

It didn't matter how much weight I would loose I could not get rid of the fat accumulated on my belly from years of overeating and yo-yo dieting. Frustrated with how my clothing would fit I decided I would reward myself with a Tummy Tuck when I retired from my job.

My advise to you if your considering this procedure is, interview and research as many doctors as possible. I spent a year doing this, even considered going to a foreign country where it would be cheaper. What a mistake that would have been. Trust me after the procedure you will want and need your surgeon to be accessible. For me it was not a simple nip and tuck, it was a major transformation.

But the best thing that has happened for me is, how this experience has strengthened my marriage. Being married for 22 years we tend to take so much for granted. My husband took me to have my procedure, Dr. Perez sat with him and explained what needed to be done once I was home. My husband helped me with my personal bathroom needs, sponge baths, emptying and measuring the fluids from my drains and did his best to keep me comfortable. Everything he did for me solidified our commitment to each other. Helps that my confidence level is through the roof, love my new tummy!

If your in the Tampa area and considering a...

If your in the Tampa area and considering a procedure you should seriously consider a consultation with Dr. Perez. His consultations are free, I've had to pay for consultations with other doctors. You will not be disappointed, I believe Dr. Perez is the best in his field.
This week I started massaging my tummy area, it's been two months and some of the swelling has gone down. I have two areas I am concerned with, on the right side of my lower belly I have a deep line, like when you wear pants that's too tight and it leaves your skin deeply pinched. On the lower left above the scar their is a 3 inch area of soft tissue. I will discuss these issues with Dr. Perez on my next visit and am confident he will be able to resolve them. That is how confident I am with the doctor of my choice, Dr. Jaime Perez.! Do the right thing call his office for a consultation, I've done all the homework for you and your search will be over.
Dr. Jaime Perez

Research via Internet. The day I walked into Dr. Jaime Perez office on McDill Ave. in Tampa Fl. I knew I found my Plastic Surgeon. I was greeted by a friendly staff, the office was exceptionally clean and when Dr. Perez approached me my first impression was, here is a doctor who truly loves the work he does. He was well groomed, personable, listened to my concerns, shared before and after photos of other patients and at no time did I feel rushed. We sat and chatted until all of my questions were answered, he made me feel very comfortable like talking to a friend. It has been 2 months since my procedure, but the difference in my appearance and my personal life is astonishing. While I still have a few more months before the swelling is gone, I am so pleased with the outcome.

Congratulations on your new tummy and strength on your marriage
Thank you, good luck with your procedure and please keep us posted.

Welcome to RealSelf and thank you for sharing your journey with us.  I am happy you are loving your new tummy and so glad you joined us.

Thank you!
Congratulations on your new found 'self'. So pleased and happy for you.
Thank you so much, I will post photos as my healing progress's.