The Smart Lipo from Heaven! - Tampa, FL

Smart Lipo performed inner thighs on Sept 20-12...

Smart Lipo performed inner thighs on Sept 20-12.The final results are not yet achieved as it may take few months to see it;However I do feel very positive as there is no bruises my skin looks beautiful there is no signs of the canula going into my legs,the pain is minimum that I actually got to believe that the Doctor did not take "enough fat" although he took out 450cc :) Luckily as the days has gone by I feel the difference.

what I wanted to be the smart lipo from heaven turned out

After waiting to see significant results and almost a year that smart lipo turned out yo be stupid decision, my inner thighs are exact the same size they were on Sept 20 2012 when I visited the doctor, he had asked me to give it time which I have before considering a revision.
Question is
Is it worth it to go back to same plastic surgeon? I am deeply disappointed, oh boy! I even went and bought myself shorts to wear after my surgery, I am still waiting to see at least a slight reduction in that area. Getting close to a year I need to make a decision if o should go to same Doc for revision or start all over again?
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Because of his many years of experience.