The Smart Lipo from Heaven! - Tampa, FL

Smart Lipo performed inner thighs on Sept 20-12...

Smart Lipo performed inner thighs on Sept 20-12.The final results are not yet achieved as it may take few months to see it;However I do feel very positive as there is no bruises my skin looks beautiful there is no signs of the canula going into my legs,the pain is minimum that I actually got to believe that the Doctor did not take "enough fat" although he took out 450cc :) Luckily as the days has gone by I feel the difference.

what I wanted to be the smart lipo from heaven turned out

After waiting to see significant results and almost a year that smart lipo turned out yo be stupid decision, my inner thighs are exact the same size they were on Sept 20 2012 when I visited the doctor, he had asked me to give it time which I have before considering a revision.
Question is
Is it worth it to go back to same plastic surgeon? I am deeply disappointed, oh boy! I even went and bought myself shorts to wear after my surgery, I am still waiting to see at least a slight reduction in that area. Getting close to a year I need to make a decision if o should go to same Doc for revision or start all over again?
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Because of his many years of experience.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

How are you doing now? Did you end up going back for a revision?

We'd love to have an update to your review!

After the year passed I consulted again with my doctor, there's not a significant change in the inner thighs in size but there's is a visible skin tighten. I went back to him to do another procedure and he was kind to offer to do the laser in the upper areas of my inner thighs ( closer to the top of the legs bikini area) which it does shoes a very visible and positive results.. too bad he didn't do it in the entire area we did the lipo last year cause I'm sure that would of really help in making the difference. I feel much better after the brief intervention of the laser as it had helped the legs to look contoured. After all I feel comfortable to say that I am happy I chose this doctor and went back to him with my concerns cause I feel by now he got to know me and understand my needs a lot more than the first time but mainly I got to understand what my expectation should be, how my body shape is and what are the realistic changes I will achieve. This last procedure was to tighten a bit more as he felt there wasn't fat to extract with the lipo reason why he only did the laser. I am really a small size (2 in dress pants) but I stored fat in this area while have o fat in the outer thighs which I like to have some lol. Finally I am not stressing it anymore and will give some more time before considering anything else done in this particular area. Overall I am satisfied with the outcome if the smart lipo, the skin in this area is even and smooth doesn't show at all there's was a lipo done there , the small incisions did not scared my legs , there was minimum pain after the surgery off course discomfort and the need if constant and persistent massage which is best after lipo but nothing major in fact I will do it again any time, I trust my doctor he is very skilled in this procedures I am only hoping with time we grow to understand each other more so he continues in making me look good and keep my youth intact lol.

Thanks for your updates. I'm glad your doctor helped with the revision procedure and you got better results. It sounds like you found a doctor that is willing to work until he gets it right!

Yes, I guess doctors wants to see what the final outcome will be before they want to offer other solutions and usually takes a year to see full results in this type of surgeries . I am feeling much better now that I got to know my doctor better and he understand my needs now much more. I try to stay as positive and realistic I can and that's another important factor to success with any plastic surgery.