Sono Bello Trisculpt Tampa - Tampa, FL

04/19/2013 - I will say I was a nervous wreck...

04/19/2013 - I will say I was a nervous wreck about anything surgical. I must of had 4 consultations with local 5* star plastic surgeons who claim to be the best at what they do. I ultimately decided on Sono Bello who was new to Tampa of just a few days because of Dr. Talaie and Nicole B. my consultant. I did my reviews on Dr. Talaie so I knew what I would get with him. Nicole was just the icing on the cake. She was thorough and just overall sincere and interested in you getting a better you...preceding my surgery I started taking the Arnicare Montana...helps with bruising.

On the day of they gave me Vicodin and Xanax to relax and I was happy to have it and a first time using that medicine so it really relaxed me. From the time I layer on the table Dr. Talaie was there and talking to me. He has a very soft spoken tone and is very attentive to your body movements. The numbing wasn't so bad just pinched. The tumescent fluid going in felt weird and was a little uncomfortable at times but not so much that I would say I was in pain. Just a weird feeling.

The laser was quick and I did not feel it..just knew he was using it. The small cannula suction removing the fat was pretty easy..just times of oh...and ah and then a tickle here and there. No pain at all. I was done within 3hours...in and out. They were very nice people and helped wipe me off and get my garment on without acting like they were scared of my fluids leaking on them. Just a welcoming group of staff. They got me all together and cleaned up and eventually out the door. My friend drove me home. I went home and went to sleep. WRONG!!! I forgot to take my pain medicine and woke up in pretty bad pain..almost shock because everything felt so easy up until that moment. But I took a dose of Vicodin and 400mg ibuprofen and in about 15 minutes I was ok again. I stay regimented on my meds for the next 24 hours and was fine.

I am now day 6 and coming along fine. I am wearing a garment that is pretty tight but I just bought some dresses and wore my blazer over them. Can't tell by first look or second. I am still sore and numb. My soreness is about a 3. I stopped taking vicoden meds within 36 hours and Motrin I just stopped yesterday. I am expecting my next garment in the mail in about a week. So far I can see a major change in my abdomen and waist area. I would say a 65% difference in my abdomen and 85% in my waist. I am still swollen so I believe once that all goes down I will be 100% satisfied. Once the swelling goes down I will take a closer look at my results for evenness but from what I can see I am looking pretty darn SCULPTED. I am a mother of two and 37...I read a lot of horrible reviews about Sono Bello in other states but I really think they were in their trial and error stages. I love the place and everyone there...just a group of happy people. I will post pics from the day of ..1week...2week...3week and so on in a bit.

I will post pic this Saturday which will be 2weeks...

I will post pic this Saturday which will be 2weeks post.

7 weeks post

7weeks post

7 weeks post

7weeks post

7months post with upper and lower revision

Hello everyone. I have had my upper and lower revised at Sono Bello Tampa and I feel great! I am 3 days post op and headed to work tomorrow. I must say I can see a major difference in my upper and lower. My doctor was fantastic. She took her time and targeted small areas that were of concern for me. Overall my experience with Sono Bello has been awesome. Although I needed a revision to me it takes nothing away from what they are capable of. They stood behind their word and kept me a happy customer. I even give kudos to my first doctor and he sculpted me as promised and paved the way for my 2nd doctor to hit those little pockets of stubborn fat that je could not see. Flanks and back look amazing from the first time. I will post pic in about a week or so.

5.5 myths post revision

I look great in all my photos. Pictures are not the best but I tried to get angle shots of my figure

More photos

Love the new me

More photos

Skin looks good

Smooth skin

Me in clothes

I'm the tall one.

2years post

I still look pretty fabulous!!!
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon