Sono Bello Trisculpt Tampa - Tampa, FL

04/19/2013 - I will say I was a nervous wreck...

04/19/2013 - I will say I was a nervous wreck about anything surgical. I must of had 4 consultations with local 5* star plastic surgeons who claim to be the best at what they do. I ultimately decided on Sono Bello who was new to Tampa of just a few days because of Dr. Talaie and Nicole B. my consultant. I did my reviews on Dr. Talaie so I knew what I would get with him. Nicole was just the icing on the cake. She was thorough and just overall sincere and interested in you getting a better you...preceding my surgery I started taking the Arnicare Montana...helps with bruising.

On the day of they gave me Vicodin and Xanax to relax and I was happy to have it and a first time using that medicine so it really relaxed me. From the time I layer on the table Dr. Talaie was there and talking to me. He has a very soft spoken tone and is very attentive to your body movements. The numbing wasn't so bad just pinched. The tumescent fluid going in felt weird and was a little uncomfortable at times but not so much that I would say I was in pain. Just a weird feeling.

The laser was quick and I did not feel it..just knew he was using it. The small cannula suction removing the fat was pretty easy..just times of oh...and ah and then a tickle here and there. No pain at all. I was done within 3hours...in and out. They were very nice people and helped wipe me off and get my garment on without acting like they were scared of my fluids leaking on them. Just a welcoming group of staff. They got me all together and cleaned up and eventually out the door. My friend drove me home. I went home and went to sleep. WRONG!!! I forgot to take my pain medicine and woke up in pretty bad pain..almost shock because everything felt so easy up until that moment. But I took a dose of Vicodin and 400mg ibuprofen and in about 15 minutes I was ok again. I stay regimented on my meds for the next 24 hours and was fine.

I am now day 6 and coming along fine. I am wearing a garment that is pretty tight but I just bought some dresses and wore my blazer over them. Can't tell by first look or second. I am still sore and numb. My soreness is about a 3. I stopped taking vicoden meds within 36 hours and Motrin I just stopped yesterday. I am expecting my next garment in the mail in about a week. So far I can see a major change in my abdomen and waist area. I would say a 65% difference in my abdomen and 85% in my waist. I am still swollen so I believe once that all goes down I will be 100% satisfied. Once the swelling goes down I will take a closer look at my results for evenness but from what I can see I am looking pretty darn SCULPTED. I am a mother of two and 37...I read a lot of horrible reviews about Sono Bello in other states but I really think they were in their trial and error stages. I love the place and everyone there...just a group of happy people. I will post pics from the day of ..1week...2week...3week and so on in a bit.

I will post pic this Saturday which will be 2weeks...

I will post pic this Saturday which will be 2weeks post.

7 weeks post

7weeks post

7 weeks post

7weeks post

7months post with upper and lower revision

Hello everyone. I have had my upper and lower revised at Sono Bello Tampa and I feel great! I am 3 days post op and headed to work tomorrow. I must say I can see a major difference in my upper and lower. My doctor was fantastic. She took her time and targeted small areas that were of concern for me. Overall my experience with Sono Bello has been awesome. Although I needed a revision to me it takes nothing away from what they are capable of. They stood behind their word and kept me a happy customer. I even give kudos to my first doctor and he sculpted me as promised and paved the way for my 2nd doctor to hit those little pockets of stubborn fat that je could not see. Flanks and back look amazing from the first time. I will post pic in about a week or so.

5.5 myths post revision

I look great in all my photos. Pictures are not the best but I tried to get angle shots of my figure

More photos

Me in clothes

I'm the tall one.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Real Self Atlanta Reviews

Congratulations on your amazing, fantastic results; and you look beautiful in your picture :).
I'm so happy for you!
Did you have to pay for the revisions? Or was it a 'satisfaction guaranteed' sort of thing? If you did pay, was there a reduced price? Thank you.
FREE! They stood by their word and I look great! I need to go back and let them see me...
How many CCs did you have removed the first time and during your revision? You look great after your first procedure so I'm sure you are looking SUPERB now.
Not sure how many cc the first time. I could see a major difference in all three areas after my first surgery. My flanks and back did not need revision. Barely my lower. And yes I look AMAZING!!!!!
Yes, you really do! Your pre op pictures look like my post op pictures. We are about the same height, weight, and build. My breast are waaay smaller. That's why my belly must go. I want more fat removed from my abs and thigh lipo. I'm so happy for you.
Thanks. I look pretty awesome and I a months post op of my revision to my upper and lower and I look great! They would be proud.
What is your waist measurement now?
Well I didn't post my waist measurements before so not sure that will help. I wear a size 7/8 and I have to wear a belt to fit to my waist. I'll post some new pics tomorrow.
Not real sure but I'll post more pics. I just know I have to wear a belt now.
That's great! I'll be waiting for recent pictures. I'm following your journey since your body type before and after is closest to mine.
Ok posting pics tonight. The best I could take of myself. I'll have my daughter take more tomorrow
why did you have to have a revision?
More pics will be posted soon.
SUGAJOOK im heading to tampa soon is all still doing good
I am doing good. Look good in my clothes. I have my 3 mth appt this week. I still have some numbness and tingling but overall I am ok. I must still have swelling in my upper abs..not sure but I will see this Thursday. Thanks,
Hi. How are you coming along? Your pics look great. I'm more than 3 weeks post op from Sono Bello Atlanta and I'm impatiently waiting for my waistline to shrink more. I've one dropped 2 inches and I'm still swollen. I'd be happy I only I could drop at least 3 more inches.
My waist line did shrink over time. I think it may be done and I like it. My upper ab is still a little bigger than what I expected...OVERALL I am ok. I will ask about my upper abs on my appt this week.
Thanks so much for your input! I go this Friday and reading your comments and info really helps!! You look great:)
Thanks.
You look great. I get my upper and lower abs, waist and hips done June 1 at Sonobello Austin. I am scared to death too because I have never had surgery before but am excited by your results! Keep it up- you look wonderful.
Don't be scared. Just make sure they are taling out so much cc of fat in each area. Also take a pain med before you leave the office Just take the meds like clockwork the first night . After that a walk in the park.
Can you tell me what you mean about making sure they are taking out so much CC of fat in each area? I want them to take it all!! but not to the point that could be dangerous or cause issues.
Just ask them how much they plan to take out. I am like I wanted it all gone. I think some was left because they have to leave some. Just monitor the amount of fat they are removing. You will be able to see your bucket. And dont worry...it is not bad at all. Really just a couple of moments when they were putting the tumescent fluid in felt weird but no pain