Saline Solution Tattoo Removal - Tampa, FL

I had a great experience with saline solution...

I had a great experience with saline solution tattoo removal. However, after the second session the tattoo removal location closed shop. I tried laser removal on a different tattoo also with two sessions with inferior results. I would highly recommend the saline over laser! ANYONE KNOW OF SALINE ??
Inked No More

Owner/operator of saline solution tattoo removal was awesome. My only wish is first, they didn't suffer the family tragedy that called them to another part of the country and shut down, but that we couldn't finish the removal. WHERE ARE THE SALINE TATTOO REMOVAL PEOPLE?????

How are your treatments coming along?
As I mentioned in the original posting, the business the started the work suddenly went out of business. This is why I'm reaching out in hopes of finding someone that does the work. Does anyone have any suggestions or leads on how to find someone that has had the saline treatment? Perhaps the manager could facilitate an initiative? HELP!
I've never heard of saline solution removal but I'm going to keep my eyes open for it. It sounds much better than laser, which I've had several times on a large tattoo on my ankle/lower leg, with minimal results. I hope someone posts more about where to find the saline people!
I haven't heard much about the Saline. Can you tell us more about the treatment, such has how it is administered, healing time, pain. What laser were you treated with? If you could add this information as an update to your review so it doesn't get lost in comments that would be great. Many thanks!
Actually it's very simple, using the same handheld device to apply a tattoo with Hank is used. The only difference is Celine is used in place of the ink. The area of treatment scabs up within a few days drawing Inc. to the surface. Over a series of treatments it works faster than laser