Saline Solution Tattoo Removal - Tampa, FL

I had a great experience with saline solution...

I had a great experience with saline solution tattoo removal. However, after the second session the tattoo removal location closed shop. I tried laser removal on a different tattoo also with two sessions with inferior results. I would highly recommend the saline over laser! ANYONE KNOW OF SALINE ??

How are your treatments coming along?
As I mentioned in the original posting, the business the started the work suddenly went out of business. This is why I'm reaching out in hopes of finding someone that does the work. Does anyone have any suggestions or leads on how to find someone that has had the saline treatment? Perhaps the manager could facilitate an initiative? HELP!
I've never heard of saline solution removal but I'm going to keep my eyes open for it. It sounds much better than laser, which I've had several times on a large tattoo on my ankle/lower leg, with minimal results. I hope someone posts more about where to find the saline people!
Inked No More

Owner/operator of saline solution tattoo removal was awesome. My only wish is first, they didn't suffer the family tragedy that called them to another part of the country and shut down, but that we couldn't finish the removal. WHERE ARE THE SALINE TATTOO REMOVAL PEOPLE?????