Very Natural Nose - Tampa, FL

I am very pleased with my result. I went to many...

I am very pleased with my result. I went to many consultations in my area and I noticed that some doctors have a "nose" that they give everyone. It was a similar nose on very different faces.

I always hated my nose and knew I will get it done in the future. I had my surgery right after high school. The surgery went great, except for some nausea after the surgery. I was very bruised and swollen. My mom cried when she first took a look at me. But over time the swelling went down. It took months for all the swelling to go down and also the numbness you will feel around your nose.

Also, there was a complication with the way my nose healed on the inside of my nose, which was out of Dr. Drehsen's hands. He offered to do a revision, which he won't charge his fee for other than the anesthesia and facility fee. I have not yet done the revision and I don't plan to any time soon. I love the way it looks, and the scarring inside the nose (not visible) is not giving me too much trouble.

The surgery has changed my life because I don't have to worry about my nose and the way it looks in the mirror from ALL angles. I don't have to shadow and highlight certain areas to make it look smaller (it didn't work anyway). So overall I'm very happy and Dr. Drehsen is truly an artist!

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Drehsen looks at your whole face and gives you the nose you should have been born with. He is very professional, a little on the serious side, but I don't care as long as I'm happy with my result. Also, his fee was the most expensive, but I know that you get what you paid for so I was ready to pay more for a better result. The staff was very nice, especially Elizabeth who is the Patient care coordinator, they were very open with sharing the procedures they had done and just very friendly overall.