TT, BL, BA, Lipo - Tampa, FL

I am scheduled for my mommy makeover tomorrow -...

I am scheduled for my mommy makeover tomorrow - yes tomorrow. I am scared
Sh*tless but also excited. I went to a few consutations and decided to go with Dr. Stanley Castor. I'm 5'6" 140 pounds, mother of 4. I'll be 40 in June. I have wanted to do this for a very long time (since the birth of my youngest in 2001) and my wonderful husband is very supportive. I'll be in my recliner reading RS as I love this site.
Somebody reahc out - I'd love to hear from you.

3 1/2 weeks post op

I'm sorry for taking so long to post. So far, things have gone exactly the way Dr. Castor said they would. I feel better and better evry day and I absolutely love love love the results that I see so far. I've never in my life had a waist - I have an athletic build and yet somehow Dr. Castor has given me an absolutely perfect belly button and a trim waist. I actually have an hourglass shape that I can see even with the cg on. I'm feeling great and would highly recommend Dr. Castor. I'm really picky about my body and face and I'm already looking forawrd to planning a mid face lift in the next few years. After this experience I wouldn't let ANYONE near me other than Dr. Castor. I'll try to get some pics up soon. I am very excited that I can wear any shirt I want. I don't have to look for loose in the middle shaped clothing to hide my pooch. Happy Healing!!
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Happy early 40th birthday! You'll be heading into the new decade with a rockin' bod. When you get a chance, please let us know how you're feeling. Here's BlondeinBluffton's write up of her first three days post op, which I know is where you are right now.
How ru feeling hun? Keep us posted
I hope everything went well for you!!!