Count Down - Tampa, FL

Surgery is scheduled for July 12th. Tummy tuck,...

Surgery is scheduled for July 12th. Tummy tuck, breast lift with silicone implants and lipo. Getting a little nervous. Starting my list of "to dos" today. This forum has been very helpful in answering questions and providing me with questions to ask my doctor. The things I wouldn't have thought about until faced with the situation.
We have the same ps~I'm on for July 3rd....super excited.
Hey! I am scheduled for tummy tuck and breast augmentation with silicone implants, my mommy makeover, on July 9th!! Just a couple days apart. Ill follow your journey and see how it all goes! Good luck to you! I think I pretty much have everything I need for after. Isn't it exciting?! And it's coming up super fast!! :)

I'm glad RealSelf has been able to help you prepare! I hope you continue to keep us updated throughout your journey.

Have you had a chance to check out this list of recovery supplies?

The 12th will be here before you know it! Looking forward to following you through your transformation.

21 days!!!!

I have started the count down. 21 days till my surgery! I'm so excited. Lots happening between now and then. Husband and kids are going on vacation for a week, pre op appt. and I need to get all my supplies for after surgery. Lift recliner is reserved and I'm ready for the change of my life!!!!
Be sure to let me know how it goes. Are you having surgery at the brandon surgery center??
Yes I am
I am sooo excited!! I've lost 76 pounds and this is the final step of a better me make over! ;-) good luck and keep posting. Do you have Dr. Castor also?

2 week countdown

Only two weeks to go! I am so excited yet I have so many questions, thoughts and concerns. Pre op is July 9th and surgery is July 12th. I have four children 22, 17, 9 ,9. Yes, I have twins ;-) arrangements have been made for the kids, lift recliner is ordered and today I am going to buy the items listed on here for after surgery.
I have definitely been feeling like I shouldn't spend all this money on me, it's way to much etc. emotions are all over the place with that. I am just so excited. The 12th can't get here soon enough.
I know what u mean about emotions all over the place. I guess thst is normal along with the money spending~but it's time to do something for us.

I week before surgery

I am so excited! I have all my supplies that I'll need, lift recliner is ordered, twins are going to my in laws and I am ready ho get this done, I've waited almost ten years for this.

7 days and counting

This time next week I will be on the flat side!! Can't wait!! Excitement is all I'm feeling! I just turned 40 in may, have four kids (22,17,9,9) yes their twins. I have also lost 75 pounds over the last two years. So, yes I'm a little nervous, but excited out weighs any other feelings!!! Pre op is Tuesday, July 9th and surgery is July 12th!!!! ;-)

8 hours till I'm on the flat side!

Well, if I could just shut off this brain and get some sleep. Nerves are actually really good. I think the excitement is winning out. I am so excited... I've waited a long time for this and it will be in less than 8 hours ;-)
Good luck dear-see you on the flat side :D

Made it to the flat side

I did it!! Less than 24 hours after surgery and I can honestly say it not to bad. The worst part is getting up and down. My hubby sets the clock for ever 4 hours for my pain meds and so fat so good. I take my pain meds about 30 minutes before I get up to walk. I think that really helps. Good luck to everyone!!
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Beautiful office with an awesome staff. Dr. Castor spent a lot of time answering my questions and concerns. 4 days post op and I can truly say Dr. Castor is amazing. Pain is very manageable, incisions are very thin and look amazing. Taking only Advil on day 3 post op of a mommy makeover. He is amazing!! Called on Saturday to check on me and the discomfort.