Count Down - Tampa, FL

Surgery is scheduled for July 12th. Tummy tuck,...

Surgery is scheduled for July 12th. Tummy tuck, breast lift with silicone implants and lipo. Getting a little nervous. Starting my list of "to dos" today. This forum has been very helpful in answering questions and providing me with questions to ask my doctor. The things I wouldn't have thought about until faced with the situation.

21 days!!!!

I have started the count down. 21 days till my surgery! I'm so excited. Lots happening between now and then. Husband and kids are going on vacation for a week, pre op appt. and I need to get all my supplies for after surgery. Lift recliner is reserved and I'm ready for the change of my life!!!!

2 week countdown

Only two weeks to go! I am so excited yet I have so many questions, thoughts and concerns. Pre op is July 9th and surgery is July 12th. I have four children 22, 17, 9 ,9. Yes, I have twins ;-) arrangements have been made for the kids, lift recliner is ordered and today I am going to buy the items listed on here for after surgery.
I have definitely been feeling like I shouldn't spend all this money on me, it's way to much etc. emotions are all over the place with that. I am just so excited. The 12th can't get here soon enough.

I week before surgery

I am so excited! I have all my supplies that I'll need, lift recliner is ordered, twins are going to my in laws and I am ready ho get this done, I've waited almost ten years for this.

7 days and counting

This time next week I will be on the flat side!! Can't wait!! Excitement is all I'm feeling! I just turned 40 in may, have four kids (22,17,9,9) yes their twins. I have also lost 75 pounds over the last two years. So, yes I'm a little nervous, but excited out weighs any other feelings!!! Pre op is Tuesday, July 9th and surgery is July 12th!!!! ;-)

8 hours till I'm on the flat side!

Well, if I could just shut off this brain and get some sleep. Nerves are actually really good. I think the excitement is winning out. I am so excited... I've waited a long time for this and it will be in less than 8 hours ;-)

Made it to the flat side

I did it!! Less than 24 hours after surgery and I can honestly say it not to bad. The worst part is getting up and down. My hubby sets the clock for ever 4 hours for my pain meds and so fat so good. I take my pain meds about 30 minutes before I get up to walk. I think that really helps. Good luck to everyone!!
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Beautiful office with an awesome staff. Dr. Castor spent a lot of time answering my questions and concerns. 4 days post op and I can truly say Dr. Castor is amazing. Pain is very manageable, incisions are very thin and look amazing. Taking only Advil on day 3 post op of a mommy makeover. He is amazing!! Called on Saturday to check on me and the discomfort.

Good luck dear-see you on the flat side :D
I know what u mean about emotions all over the place. I guess thst is normal along with the money spending~but it's time to do something for us.
We have the same ps~I'm on for July 3rd....super excited.
Be sure to let me know how it goes. Are you having surgery at the brandon surgery center??
Yes I am
Hey! I am scheduled for tummy tuck and breast augmentation with silicone implants, my mommy makeover, on July 9th!! Just a couple days apart. Ill follow your journey and see how it all goes! Good luck to you! I think I pretty much have everything I need for after. Isn't it exciting?! And it's coming up super fast!! :)
I am sooo excited!! I've lost 76 pounds and this is the final step of a better me make over! ;-) good luck and keep posting. Do you have Dr. Castor also?

I'm glad RealSelf has been able to help you prepare! I hope you continue to keep us updated throughout your journey.

Have you had a chance to check out this list of recovery supplies?

The 12th will be here before you know it! Looking forward to following you through your transformation.

I actually just starts reviewing the list and planning for "the day". I am sooo excited. Thank you for your response ;-)