Mommy Makeover August 15th - Tampa, FL

I am so excited about figuring out how to write my...

I am so excited about figuring out how to write my story on here, I dont know where to begin. I am 40 years old with a loving husband and 3 children. Britt is the oldest at 24 and then Josh 22 who is deplyed in Iraq and Liz 20. I was married and had children very young and have never stopped giving to them.

I have wanted to have a tummy tuck and breast augmentation ever since my first born. I am on disability for panic attacks and biploar but by no means crazy I lead a typical life of a wife and mother.

My husband and I which have a ipod with camera a camera and cell phones with cameras so we are not tech savy but we are going to try to have this journey documented on here. To continue to help others like me to learn as much as possible about the recovery process and what to expect.

Well I am fianlly relaxed enough to sit down and...

Well I am fianlly relaxed enough to sit down and type this. My daughter is 33 weeks pregnant and she was in the hospital so I had to keep my grandbaby. Good thing was is I had no time to obsess about my surgery. She is home now on bedrest. Her and the baby are napping now so peace and quiet.
I have bought all my pillows and have a few body pillows.
Alot of sundresses with wide straps because everyone says they swell so dont want to have to resort to my fat clothes, I am 5'7 and I am much bigger than most of you I weigh 180 I have lost almost 100 pounds and maintained it so Doc said you are never gonna be a little girl because of my bone structure but we can improve the things that bother you. So I saw 4 doctors and none had a problem with my weight. I love my PS already had 3 consults with him for questions and more questions. And each time he has been patient and thorough. Well ladies I have a house to clean and go work out so update you soon.

Well heard from my lawyer and looks like there is...

well heard from my lawyer and looks like there is a slim chance at going with my original surgery date, least to say my day hasnt been a good one. Bur I still know I am having the surgery and it will happen asap!

I am 2 weeks and 3 days post op the PS said today...

I am 2 weeks and 3 days post op the PS said today at my appointment my sutures are desolvable and my body is not liking it. They arent disolving and the skin was growing around the stitches so for now I an on a anitibiotic and cream to put on my scars. He took all the sutures out of my belly button and boy that hurt because it was already inflammed. So I try to see this as a stall in the process but I would do it all over again. I see my breasts which by the way healed great, and my lipo results are starting to be visable and I still have a flat stomache with minor swelling. But over did it and went to the mall and paid for it later. Swell hell but made it through the whole mall and then far into the parking lot. My son is on RR from his tour in Iraq so I couldnt be happier. Hope all you ladies are doing well, TTYS

Well its been 4 and 1 day since surgery. I am...

well its been 4 and 1 day since surgery. I am doing great had a slight infection in my belly button but that is almost healed so today I will post after pictures and will post my heaviest weight picture atleast the heaviest picture i would allow to be taken. Why does everyone drink pineapple juice? And does anyones muscle poke out on top like you can feel them more prominently?

Its been 7 weeks since my mommy makeover and I...

Its been 7 weeks since my mommy makeover and I have to say I feel great. I started bowling back on my Winter League at week 6. Still swelling a little but nothing compared to what I have read on here.
My belly button is healed up so I am hoping the doctor will say I can go to the beach and enjoy it atleast one time before summer. Hope you ladies are all doing well and healing great.
Brandon Plastic Surgeon

Dr, Sheinbaum is very thorough and gentle. He is a bit older which worried me a bit but once he started talking I was put a total ease, He is not only a PS he is a artist of the flesh.

Any news on your settlement? I hope it is able to go as planned. I am 3 weeks po and i am so glad i did this for myself as i am sure u will b as well. Keep us posted. Best of luck!
I am 2 weeks out and feel great. Thank you ladies for all your support. Cant wait to start exercising again.
I hope your surgery happens as planned!

And yes, I would rent a recliner. I LOVED having one. It was a godsend those first two weeks.
well I am waiting on a settlement check lawyer was paid weeks ago so my planned surgery depends on the money or I will have to reschedule. Which will disappoint me tremendly but doctor said no worries when paid we will make next date as soon as possible. I do have a few questions, First off where do you get the silicone gel strios? And should I really rent a recliner? Trying not to count the days because I will let it consume my thoughts.
But I am all ready clothes things I will need before and after. I am a bit OCD I am starting to think.
I can't wait to follow your journey! I'm in Clearwater, and contemplating scheduling surgery this winter. Thanks for sharing!
I bumped my surgery so today was my 2 week mark. I have been in no real pain just uncomfortable. Everything is going fine and only had drains for 5 days. Since then I have been in swell hell. But its totally worth it all, just takes some getting adjusted to.

Thank you so much for sharing! Your story will certainly help others about to embark on similar journeys. Let me know if you need any help posting photos or updates. Looking forward to reading more!