Mommy Makeover at 32! TT and BA - Tampa, FL

Im a fit 32 yo mom of 2 young kids. It has not...

Im a fit 32 yo mom of 2 young kids.
It has not been an easy journey, but SO worth it! Days 1,2,3-abdominal spasms, severe lower back pain. Days 4,5-got off pain meds & onto muscle relaxer w tylenol, Day 6-wow! So much better-no ab spasms, can stand straighter, less back pain, still tender down midline and at incision site. Today-drains come out, bb stitches come out, BA stitches come out and I can shower!!! I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can do more for myself and am fine home alone.

You will need a lot of help-my parents have our kids for almost 3 weeks. My husband helped me around the clock for the 1st 4 days and then my nanny came to help. I can now take care of myself (clean up, get food,etc...nothing major).

Today is like my "unveiling" as my tummy binder will be removed and I can shower my new body for the first time!

I had thought about having these surgeries from the time my 1st daughter was 6 mos old (she is 4 1/2 now). I waited until we were done having children and until we would have the neccesary help.

I have no regrets and never questioned my decision, but was suprised by how incapacitated these surgeries made me. Each day has gotten a bit better. I have learned to take things minute by minute-not even day by day-this memtality has helped me stay in the moment and not worry about what might be of tomorrow.

I know that I deserve this and can't wait to see the final results. Thanjs for letting me share my story and for the support. Message me if you have specific questions.

I will post 1 wk post-op after pics later

My procedure cost included the full TT and BA
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

I LOVE Dr Halpern! He has been wonderful every step of the way. Very easy to get in touch with, patient, answers questions, compassionate, knowledgable, artistic, competent. I truly have nothing bad to say. So far, this entire experience has been a positive one thanks to Dr Joshua Halpern and his staff!

I went to a consult and loved dr halpern. Would you mind sending me an after pic? Wanting to see more of his work;-)
post pictures please
Thank you for sharing your story. Cannot wait to see the results.

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf! It sounds like you've made it through the worst of recovery and are on your way back to yourself now. I'm looking forward to your big reveal!