Mommy Makeover at 32! TT and BA - Tampa, FL

Im a fit 32 yo mom of 2 young kids. It has not...

Im a fit 32 yo mom of 2 young kids.
It has not been an easy journey, but SO worth it! Days 1,2,3-abdominal spasms, severe lower back pain. Days 4,5-got off pain meds & onto muscle relaxer w tylenol, Day 6-wow! So much better-no ab spasms, can stand straighter, less back pain, still tender down midline and at incision site. Today-drains come out, bb stitches come out, BA stitches come out and I can shower!!! I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can do more for myself and am fine home alone.

You will need a lot of help-my parents have our kids for almost 3 weeks. My husband helped me around the clock for the 1st 4 days and then my nanny came to help. I can now take care of myself (clean up, get food,etc...nothing major).

Today is like my "unveiling" as my tummy binder will be removed and I can shower my new body for the first time!

I had thought about having these surgeries from the time my 1st daughter was 6 mos old (she is 4 1/2 now). I waited until we were done having children and until we would have the neccesary help.

I have no regrets and never questioned my decision, but was suprised by how incapacitated these surgeries made me. Each day has gotten a bit better. I have learned to take things minute by minute-not even day by day-this memtality has helped me stay in the moment and not worry about what might be of tomorrow.

I know that I deserve this and can't wait to see the final results. Thanjs for letting me share my story and for the support. Message me if you have specific questions.

I will post 1 wk post-op after pics later

My procedure cost included the full TT and BA
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

I LOVE Dr Halpern! He has been wonderful every step of the way. Very easy to get in touch with, patient, answers questions, compassionate, knowledgable, artistic, competent. I truly have nothing bad to say. So far, this entire experience has been a positive one thanks to Dr Joshua Halpern and his staff!