I Had a Medium Image Lift, Laser Resurfacing and Upper Eyelid Lift - Tampa, FL

I had the largest turkey neck and droopy eyelids...

I had the largest turkey neck and droopy eyelids and I looked like I was 80 and am not even 60 yet.

Hi Annette,

20 years off I would for sure say is a plus. How'd the laser play into things?

Thanks,

-Britt

I live in Florida for the winter months and...

I live in Florida for the winter months and Michigan in the summer months, semi retired am a consultant for a fast food franchizee. I got disgursted with my neck when I turned 50 and hated looking in the mirror. I saw an ad for Image Lift and decided it was time to improve my profile and not just on facebook. The procedure went off well, my recovery seemed to take forever, but I did have alot done, the Image lift for my neck and jowls, the lazer treatment on my face and an upper eyelid lift. The first few days I had to have a nurse on duty 24/7 because my husband was of no help...lol she had to clean my face twice a day and it took appoximately an hour and ahalf each time. I am satisfied with the change in my profile, but am disappointed in the way my skin feels after over 2 months it still looks pink and feels like sandpaper.

Hey there, just checking in to follow up, how did your final result look? Did your skin return to normal tone - all pinkish gone and texture normal?

Yes, took longer than I thought it would tho

Glad to hear it! Just shows that everyone is so different and the end result can have varying results.

Tampa Facial Plastic Surgeon

I never did anything for myself till I met Dr. Castellano, I feel and look 15 years younger, Thank you Dr. Cas