Artistic Lipo - Tampa, FL

I went to the Dr. to have a inner thigh lipo done,...

I went to the Dr. to have a inner thigh lipo done, he looked at me and explained what he could do for me. No one every took the time to show me the body I had hiding under the fat. The difference for me was that my new body was sculpted not just Lipo out the fat.

Dr. S really takes the time to change your shape to it's best possible form. I was in shock when I stood up after the procedure and saw a body I never knew was there. I was a fat child and struggled my entire life, who would have guessed that at 54 years old I look better than I did my whole life.

Yes there is pain and discomfort in the recovery, but not unbearable, especially when everyday you get up and look in the mirror and see the new you. I went from a size 10-12 to a size 6-8. Enough said.

Dr. Thomas Su

The Doctor and Staff of Artistic Lipo, care about the patient. Dr, S is a artist first and then a Doctor. The staff is caring from the first consultation to the last visit. And how is this for standing behind your work, if after your recovery something isn't exactly right, Dr. S will do a touch up for free. Find another Dr. who stands behind their work like that. I don't have Images yet but will add them when I do.

I went to Dr Su in December 2013 for abdominal lipo and Jan 2014 for my flanks, back, and bra bulge areas. These were my first surgeries ever, other than wisdom teeth removal. He and his nurses and staff did a great job teaching me what to expect beforehand with regards to financial expectations, the experience of having the procedure (4 hours each day), pain/swelling expectations, the recovery process, and scar care. Now, my belly doesn't walk in the door before the rest of me like it used to, and I have a much more flattering figure, and my scars have resolved almost entirely. The only thing I would have preferred to have had differently in my experience was I wish I could have had my anxiety and pain more controlled medically during the abdominal procedure. That was a very tough session. I was instantly happy with the results, and due to the missing fat from my middle, nobody even noticed the support-wear Dr Su's nurse gave me when I wore them under my clothes.
Dr. Su is FANTATIC!!! He just did my double chin / neck....and I couldnt be happier. His staff is top notch... minor discomfort after procedure andover in a day.
I had lipo with Dr. Su one eek ago! It was painful but the pain only lasted one dat. I am so happy with the results so far. He is a wonderful Dr. and an artist.
Fancenance- I am so glad that I made this decision and choose Artistic Lipo. Dr. Su is an Artist but a big part of all this- is his staff was GREAT and caring also... I just had my back done on Monday and when this all heals if I need more I wont hesitate to head back to him. Its AWESOME to see other posts from Happy Artistic Lipo Clients.
Awesome! Are you up to sharing photos? On May 2 I had a TT and BR and lipo of abdomen. My thighs are yucky so was researching that now :0)
Good luck on your recovery

Hi Polargirl0404 -- Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for sharing your experience!