Lifestyle Lift, Duncan, Age 74 - Tampa, FL

I was mainly interested in firming my neck, and...

I was mainly interested in firming my neck, and this was successful. Secondarily, I was interested in ridding myself of marionette lines and nasolabial folds. These lines did not go away, but I am told my face is tighter. I did Lifestyle Lift out of vanity.

Tampa Facial Plastic Surgeon

I'm not one overly concerned with this kind of attention and care and was satisfied with what was offerred.

Thanks for sharing your story, Duncan. Your jawline and neck look much better. Congrats on your results.

Hey Duncan, RealSelf is a website designed to promote accurate information and details of your personal experience with this company. So maybe you could answer a few questions?
What did you think of the shots and the pain? What narcotics did they give you prior to the surgery.
I look forward to your answer for the community.
Correction, a website designed to promote accurate information and details of personal experiences with this company and myriads of other companies, Drs. and procedures, surgeries. You name it, it's on RealSelf!!!
who has had this surgery, but what do you do to hide the scars ? I've wondered about this for a while now. And what about the sideburns... I know of one man that wound up with whiskers in his ears. This has to be problematic and I was wondering how your surgeon addressed this. Maybe that would help men who find this site.
Hmmmm, part of that post got cut off... It started, "I've always wanted to ask a man.... who has had this surgery"

Hey Duncan, Welcome to realself and thanks for the post. You look nice in your photos. On your marionette lines and nasolabial folds -- did they tell you that this lift would address that issue? What made you choose a LSL as opposed to another procedure and did you get a 2nd opinion from another Dr.? I am asking because many others have not been as lucky as you with the LSL procedure. Please keep us informed and post again in a year and let us know about longevity. Best, Chrystal Eckes