64 Yo Woman: Had Facial Peel, Lower Facelift & Neck Lift. VERY HAPPY.

I hated my saggy neck & the fatty little jowls...

I hated my saggy neck & the fatty little jowls that were forming along my jaw line. I felt a lot younger than I looked. I feel the procedure was relatively painless: I hardly needed the painkillers prescribed to me. The peel healing was the worst of it all because of the itchiness, dryness along with the tight feeling after my lifts. I healed with no complications & am very happy with the results. The scar under my chin is just about invisible now, as are the scars around my ears.

Update on 1-19-14

Some has asked that I post before/after photos so I'm going to try again. I have no idea what happened to the ones I posted previously.

3 months 1 week post procedure

My "facial peel" update: One month after the procedure, my face was 98% back to normal as far as the redness went. My complexion looks excellent. A few lines, but that makes me look "natural." People comment on what a beautiful complexion I have. Got rid of any freckles & "age" spots. The photo of me above in the orange shirt pretty much shows the results. I'm very happy that Dr. Swerdoff suggested the peel to go along with my neck & lower face lift. I'll be 65 in 2 mo. but I feel & look so much younger. Definitely worth the money.

Met him the day before the procedure. He explained everything thoroughly. During the procedure, he talked to be constantly, I suppose to take my mind off what was going on. But I didn't feel any pain, except for the needles to numb my face. Had a lot of swelling the day after, but it went down day by day. I should have iced it more but I'm always bad about that.