64 Yo Woman: Had Facial Peel, Lower Facelift & Neck Lift. VERY HAPPY.

I hated my saggy neck & the fatty little jowls...

I hated my saggy neck & the fatty little jowls that were forming along my jaw line. I felt a lot younger than I looked. I feel the procedure was relatively painless: I hardly needed the painkillers prescribed to me. The peel healing was the worst of it all because of the itchiness, dryness along with the tight feeling after my lifts. I healed with no complications & am very happy with the results. The scar under my chin is just about invisible now, as are the scars around my ears.

Update on 1-19-14

Some has asked that I post before/after photos so I'm going to try again. I have no idea what happened to the ones I posted previously.

3 months 1 week post procedure

My "facial peel" update: One month after the procedure, my face was 98% back to normal as far as the redness went. My complexion looks excellent. A few lines, but that makes me look "natural." People comment on what a beautiful complexion I have. Got rid of any freckles & "age" spots. The photo of me above in the orange shirt pretty much shows the results. I'm very happy that Dr. Swerdoff suggested the peel to go along with my neck & lower face lift. I'll be 65 in 2 mo. but I feel & look so much younger. Definitely worth the money.

Met him the day before the procedure. He explained everything thoroughly. During the procedure, he talked to be constantly, I suppose to take my mind off what was going on. But I didn't feel any pain, except for the needles to numb my face. Had a lot of swelling the day after, but it went down day by day. I should have iced it more but I'm always bad about that.

You look absolutely stunning and don't look your age at all! I bet you are smiling all the time :)
I posted this on another comment section -- this morning a 57 yo man asked me on a date & he guessed my age to be about 52! I will be 65 in early April. Believe me, I did this procedure for myself, but the extra benefits are worth it. I feel younger & I know I look younger. Would do it again in a heartbeat.
Do you know what kind of peel you had? Many different types and strengths so was just wondering what worked so well for you? grace60
It was a laser peel. Took a month before all the redness was gone.
Wow, that's wonderful that you had such great results, did you do before and after pictures, if so - would you mind sharing some?
I posted photos, but never actually saw them on here. Don't even know where to look.
Oh, now I see them, sorry about that - they didn't originally show up :) Looks great!!
I had a FaceBook friend ask if I've had a makeover. I had an insurance agent tell me I look much younger than my age. I've been mistaken for being in my 50s!!!!! My best buddy tells me my skin looks like a 10 year olds.
That's great, who doesn't like to hear they look younger ...right :) Way to go! Keep smiling and so glad you are happy.
The facial peel really makes a difference.
Thanks!