64 Yo Woman: Had Facial Peel, Lower Facelift & Neck Lift. VERY HAPPY.

I hated my saggy neck & the fatty little jowls...

I hated my saggy neck & the fatty little jowls that were forming along my jaw line. I felt a lot younger than I looked. I feel the procedure was relatively painless: I hardly needed the painkillers prescribed to me. The peel healing was the worst of it all because of the itchiness, dryness along with the tight feeling after my lifts. I healed with no complications & am very happy with the results. The scar under my chin is just about invisible now, as are the scars around my ears.
Wow, that's wonderful that you had such great results, did you do before and after pictures, if so - would you mind sharing some?
I posted photos, but never actually saw them on here. Don't even know where to look.
Oh, now I see them, sorry about that - they didn't originally show up :) Looks great!!

Update on 1-19-14

Some has asked that I post before/after photos so I'm going to try again. I have no idea what happened to the ones I posted previously.

3 months 1 week post procedure

My "facial peel" update: One month after the procedure, my face was 98% back to normal as far as the redness went. My complexion looks excellent. A few lines, but that makes me look "natural." People comment on what a beautiful complexion I have. Got rid of any freckles & "age" spots. The photo of me above in the orange shirt pretty much shows the results. I'm very happy that Dr. Swerdoff suggested the peel to go along with my neck & lower face lift. I'll be 65 in 2 mo. but I feel & look so much younger. Definitely worth the money.
You look absolutely stunning and don't look your age at all! I bet you are smiling all the time :)
I posted this on another comment section -- this morning a 57 yo man asked me on a date & he guessed my age to be about 52! I will be 65 in early April. Believe me, I did this procedure for myself, but the extra benefits are worth it. I feel younger & I know I look younger. Would do it again in a heartbeat.
Do you know what kind of peel you had? Many different types and strengths so was just wondering what worked so well for you? grace60

Met him the day before the procedure. He explained everything thoroughly. During the procedure, he talked to be constantly, I suppose to take my mind off what was going on. But I didn't feel any pain, except for the needles to numb my face. Had a lot of swelling the day after, but it went down day by day. I should have iced it more but I'm always bad about that.