Signiture Lift - Tampa, FL

Never got a lift at all. What I did get were many...

Never got a lift at all. What I did get were many friends and doctors telling me to get my money back. Because it is going to cost more than $25,000 to fix all the issues I have now from the work he did.

Tes he was nice and courtious, yes I got his cell phone. What I wasn't expecting ws to need another 10's of thousnds of dollars to repair the damage he created from the procedure of jowls lift. I have tumors and cysts in all incision sites, after he said I would never need injectins if I had it all done, my jowls were more folded thn before then loaded me up with stuff I had to have surgically removed. Then told my 6 Plastic sutgeons he did uneccsary surgery and now I am debilitated from all the pain I have endured form the infections, nerve damage and I can't smile anymore. My ears are misplaced with all infectiotns due to the cut and stich, I saw him while he was called Signityre lift,I was only 49, now I lokk 65. Total costs. $40,000

Tampa Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was supposed to be the best. So far I am at ver $49.000 fixing what needs to be done.