Signiture Lift - Tampa, FL

Never got a lift at all. What I did get were many...

Never got a lift at all. What I did get were many friends and doctors telling me to get my money back. Because it is going to cost more than $25,000 to fix all the issues I have now from the work he did.

Tes he was nice and courtious, yes I got his cell phone. What I wasn't expecting ws to need another 10's of thousnds of dollars to repair the damage he created from the procedure of jowls lift. I have tumors and cysts in all incision sites, after he said I would never need injectins if I had it all done, my jowls were more folded thn before then loaded me up with stuff I had to have surgically removed. Then told my 6 Plastic sutgeons he did uneccsary surgery and now I am debilitated from all the pain I have endured form the infections, nerve damage and I can't smile anymore. My ears are misplaced with all infectiotns due to the cut and stich, I saw him while he was called Signityre lift,I was only 49, now I lokk 65. Total costs. $40,000

Tampa Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was supposed to be the best. So far I am at ver $49.000 fixing what needs to be done.

That just broke my heart. How awful for you. You have every sympathy that I can offer. He should have to pay. I realize that isn't even a possibility, but, you poor thing. I hope that it works out for you and that you get your beautiful looks back.
This, I don't understand. Why is it an impossibility that he should have to pay for his shoddy workmanship, never mind, the obvious cause of mental anguish and depression ? Are 'craftsmen' not held accountable for the work they do? Is there a statute that protects these 'doctors' or plumbers or bricklayers from their tangible inability to do the work properly? Why is there no statute protecting their victims - and I use the term intentionally, for if there ever was a victim, this lady fits the description. She has both friends and other doctors telling her to 'get her money back'. Surely there must be some means of doing just that...or, at the very least, have an expert in the field correct as much as possible and send the bill to 'Richard'...with a legal expectation that he will pay it.....surely...

Thank you for sharing your experience! I'm really sorry to hear about your results.