So Far So Good - Tampa, FL

I am 62 yrs old and tired of seeing my mom in the...

I am 62 yrs old and tired of seeing my mom in the mirror, hated my profile due to the wrinkles and jowels. Well I did it had upper eyes and Mid Face lift. Today is day 4 swelling is down much better. My neck is what is the most uncomfortable, took the "pain pills for couple of days but now just the anitinflamatory and ex strenght tylenol. I am worried about two things... My neck tightness and, how do I remove the ink on my face and eyes?????

Ok I posted my neck before but how do I post more? Like a side view then when I got home and updates? I can only see a way to post one pic
I am trying to post before pictures today I wont post after until next week when stitches are out and hair is washed.. You will see why I needed it sooo badly
i am having a face and neck lift this friday and I am scared to death please pray I survive and dont have a ton of pain ty
Tampa Facial Plastic Surgeon

The staff is awsome, they went way beyond the norm. Our car broke down on our way for my 6:30 am appointment. The owner of the Urban Oasis Apartment, ( where I spent the night after surgery). Drove 35 mils to pick me up. Dr Castellano called me and told me not to worry they would work something out. They changed my surgery time to 5:30 pm and had a fuul staff there to care for me!!!