So Far So Good - Tampa, FL

I am 62 yrs old and tired of seeing my mom in the...

I am 62 yrs old and tired of seeing my mom in the mirror, hated my profile due to the wrinkles and jowels. Well I did it had upper eyes and Mid Face lift. Today is day 4 swelling is down much better. My neck is what is the most uncomfortable, took the "pain pills for couple of days but now just the anitinflamatory and ex strenght tylenol. I am worried about two things... My neck tightness and, how do I remove the ink on my face and eyes?????

Tampa Facial Plastic Surgeon

The staff is awsome, they went way beyond the norm. Our car broke down on our way for my 6:30 am appointment. The owner of the Urban Oasis Apartment, ( where I spent the night after surgery). Drove 35 mils to pick me up. Dr Castellano called me and told me not to worry they would work something out. They changed my surgery time to 5:30 pm and had a fuul staff there to care for me!!!

Ok I posted my neck before but how do I post more? Like a side view then when I got home and updates? I can only see a way to post one pic
I am trying to post before pictures today I wont post after until next week when stitches are out and hair is washed.. You will see why I needed it sooo badly
i am having a face and neck lift this friday and I am scared to death please pray I survive and dont have a ton of pain ty
You will be fine :) where are you having this done? My only real issue was an infection I ended p with on my neck but the dr stayed on top of it. If not for that I would have felt pretty good in a week or so. Most of my discomfort was around my ears, but a mild pain med and ex strength Tylenol worked well. Good luck and keep us posted :)
With facelifts there is not a lot of pain due to not many nerve endings. Also you will be numb for quite a few months so that helps a lot. Yes it is scarey but the results can be dramatic in a natural way. Good luck keep me posted. It is so exciting
Ytou can view the new picture I added to my profile with the curly hair. That one is about 2 weeks ago. Yes yes yes I am so happy. Actually it will take 3-6 months to see the real results which I am told will be better as more swelling will come down and nothing is sagging. I did not have huge tightness . It was all very natural. I just have lots of numbness but each week less and healing in the incisions is great.
So please tell us what your face is like now, are you still pleased?
It has been 6 weeks since my surgery and its amazing how fast we can heal. Once the stitches and sutures are out you feel so much better. I did take arnica tablets and gel and I had so much less bruising.
check it out

posting the before and after photos reminds us of the success

Good luck
Thank you for the kind words, your recovery is coming along nicely! The tightness will settle, and come into the office and we can help you with the blue ink, that is easy to take care of. See you in the office soon - your pictures look much more impressive when you see the before picture side by side ( :