Extremely Pleased with my Results - Tampa, FL

Exceptional Surgeon. Compassionate and caring,...

Exceptional Surgeon. Compassionate and caring, with the same qualities in his Staff.

I am a 63 year old male with a very good physique,...

I am a 63 year old male with a very good physique, who looks and feels much younger than what my neck and under my chin reflected. Looking at myself every morning while shaving made me realise that I was not happy with my appearance. My cheeks had also lost volumn, and I looked drawn. Along with some wrinkles under my eyes. When I discussed how I felt with Dr. Castellano and Victoria, their recommendations were exactly what I wanted to see in my face and neck. The medium lift, laser around the eyes, and the filler worked for me. My family and friends tell me I look amazing.
Tampa Facial Plastic Surgeon

On March 26, 2012 I had a Medium Image Life by Dr. Castellano. I am so pleased with the results. From our initial consultation, he and his staff were exceptional and professional. I expressed that I wanted subtle changes, especially under the chin and the neck. Laser around my eyes were recommended, and well as Sculptra to give my face fullest. He told me precisely what he would be doing and what I would be experiencing with the stages of healing. He and his staff were there if I need an answer to questions as I progressed week to week. At 63, I look and feel great, and at least 10 years younger. Thank you, Dr. Castellano, and also to your Staff.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.
With more detail about your procedure and recovery and maybe even before & after photos - our team can add your story to the facelift community.