Skinny with Afterbirth Bulge - Tampa, FL

Its definately no pain but it is very...

Its definately no pain but it is very uncomfortable. I had read up on it before having the procedure but the girls in the doctor office didn't explain very good. It is worth it but I feel that the doctor office where i went really only wanted the money.

I got sick after procedure but that was due to not enough calories. I am a fitness trainer and had the little bulge after having my last daughter. I am 5'9 and weight 134lbs. So that little love handle had to go. The uncomfortable feeling did not stop until 2 weeks after and even now i still am little uncomfortable. It has been 3 weeks. But my doctors office never did a follow up not even after the procedure the next day.

After the 2nd going on 3rd week the feeling came...

After the 2nd going on 3rd week the feeling came back with a lot of itching. I used Vaseline Aloe Fresh Moisturizing body gel in which help with itching & actually sooth it as well. Asprocreme (sp) never worked. I have taking my measurements & I have seen the little difference. I workout 6 days a week so I should see more results in maybe another 4 weeks in which will make 2 months.
Academic Alliance of Dermatology

by the way .. REESECUP , how long after your csection did u wait to have the procedure done ??
@ Babydoll86 .. WOOOOW!!! "really" that was so uncalled for sounds to me you are upset but for what ?? its not your body , you're not a trainer , and u are not the one who had to walk around with an after birth pudge Sooooooo , it was pointless for u to comment "&" Soooo WHAT , if your body is perfect MiNES is also do u see me going around pickin on people because of their size Hell NO u need to grow up baby girl :)
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Wow! That wasn't nice what you said. That is just rude and disrespectful the words. But hey you are perfect. Lol
GROW UP!!!

RealSelf is a place for support -- not hateful comments. These type of negative posts aren't welcome in our community.

CoolSculpting, like all of these types of treatments, is for stubborn areas of fat that can't be "exercised away".

As I'm sure slimBulge is aware (even if you're not) you can't spot reduce fat. That means a person could be a very healthy weight but have a disproportionate amount of fat somewhere on their body. Everybody has body fat, and all the sit-ups in the world won't get rid of a tummy bulge if that's where the fat decides to take up residence! That's what fat reduction treatments are for. It's not a weight loss tool.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Thank for that but yes you were being mean. Yes I am a trainer and yes I had the procedure done. I really don't need your negativity Babydoll86. I'm not fake I am me. Unlike you with your bogus comment. Evidently you must need or what the prodecure. So don't hate. I have a six pack and loving it. Procedure help with my csection budge. So you don't need to comment with negative stuff. Haters never succeed!

Welcome to RealSelf, Reesecup, and thanks for sharing your experience so far. How are you doing recovery-wise now? Are you able to see results yet?

It was April 2011 that I have had the procedure done. Its july and I have good results but still unsure if its from procedure or just correcting my eatting habit & exercising more.