Follow Me! I've Tried Everything. I'll Let You Know My Experience and Outcome of This - Tampa, FL

Ok so we've all been there tried all these crazy...

ok so we've all been there tried all these crazy crash diets, starved ourselves and logged many hours in the gym to find out that we are going NO WHERE however one diet i have done "ideal protien" worked great for me in most areas (i have a JLO booty that i can not get rid of!) but the second you get off the diet or cheat ou feel "free" so you indulge in so many bad carbs and refined sugars.... didn't want to live my life like that anymore. So to get back on track and get more motivated i'm starting to eat normally for my body so hopefully by metabolism can respond to this. To jumpstart this and make me feel better about myself ( since i have no problem maintaning, loosing is what i really struggled with and i have even done fitness comps!) so anyways i decided to book an appt for tumescent liposuction then i find out if i was to get a blood clot flying home from the U.S to Canada i could die... I really want to get my body back however am i really willing to put my life on the line for it... no.

So thats when i discovered COOLSCULPTING, I had my first treatment done this morning in Tampa at the vein and cosmetic center. Did it hurt.. no. It is uncomfortable because they position you weird since i got my inner thighs done today, tomorrow i get my abdomin, and flanks done, and monday i get my banana fold done! So I am really hoping this is really going to make a big difference since they do say 25% of the fat in that area will be destroyed and eliminated naturally through the lymphatic system. I am spending quite a bit on this procedure (my first treament) is about $3700 for 7 areas (which is a lot of areas compared to most people) then if i need a second treatment to get 50% of the fat destroyed that second treatment will cost me about $2000 since they offer discounts per treatment(most places donèt) I`ll post my before pictures and i`ve give updates every 4 weeks! So I will keep you all posted!

Ok everyone it's been just about 4 weeks now and i...

Ok everyone it's been just about 4 weeks now and i have seen an improvement already!
I have also been dieting but not crash dieting! usually i get 4 or 5 small meals a day which mostly consists of
a protein and veggies with the exception of a peice of squirly bread in the morning with my egg whites and non fat plain greek yogurt
with 1/2 cup berries for my mid morning snack and sweet potatoe at lunch and usually one cheat MEAL on the weekend. So anyways with doing that and working out about 3 days a week, after only 4 weeks i have dropped about 4 lbs and a whole inch in my thighs/hips so where i got the coolsculpting was on my inner thighs and banana rolls and let me tell you! my abdomen is getting so flat i love it! i forgot my camera in florida when i was on vaction so i'll have it back in about a week or two and i will take pics and put them up so everyone can see my results! i'm down almost 1 and 1/2 inches in my abdomen. Am i happy? OF COURSE it's only been 4 weeks! and i'm so much more motivated to workout and eat right! my pants are starting to be too big again and i'm able to fit into my skinny jeans it's just so excitting for me! and i can't wait for more coolsculpting results! Pics will up soon!

Sorry i took so long getting those photos up, I...

sorry i took so long getting those photos up, I didn't have my camera for a while there.
These are my 8 week results! please let me know your feedback, I feel great looking at before and after pics!

Aug 2014 no more crash dieting ( 2 treatments of cool sculpting)

Almost 1.5 years post cool sculpting. I've improved a ton! After I came to the realization that starving yourself does not work long term it's been just over 7 months of clean eating and working out religiously 5 days a week.
Dr.Hunt ( Emily was the nurse who did the procedure)

these people were all very helpful and there for me every step of the way ( they should be if your spending this kinda money though)

you had a beautiful body even before you started,but im delighted youre so happy with results and youre eating well too. looking fab,girl
You look AMAZING before&after! Finally,it worked on someone :) I am doing it in Oct but my abs are not as flat as yours. I am doing 1 treatment,if i decided to do 2 how long doi have to wait in between? Thanks
How did they perform the banana roll? How are the results now?
whats a banana roll.. (no doubt ive got one)
heyy there, thanks a lot! umm i always fluctuate 5lbs here and there but no, no significant weight gain however i do stick to a good clean diet most of the time about 80% - 20% kinda thing so i can still enjoy some of my favorite foods at special functions and stuff. I noticed my body shape is more contoured since cool sculpting which i really love! but it's kinda different because i'm not use to this body shape so my pants fit really well in the areas i got treated. I didn't get the lower love handles/butt area done... which i really wish i did so i'm actually going back for a second treatment in the spring sometimes to do that area and the other ones i got treated because now i know it works! i hope this helps you!
You look fabulous! Since it's been about 4 months out from your original round of treatments, have you noticed any of the weight coming back, like some other people have experienced?
Hey there! You look great and I am glad you are happy with the results. I have been getting areas done little at a time and it's almost frustrating because I want to see results everywhere, but I am only 2 months in on 1 area...the others are going to take a while for the results. I have been on a reduced carb diet for the last year and even then I still have my problem areas. But I am hoping coolsculpting will allow me to get rid of them and live a more normal diet. I am like you, that I feel like I don't want to live like this any more. I am hoping that when I am done with this, that I will be able to eat more carbs than I do now without it showing. I have indulged the past two weeks (since it was the holidays) and didn't notice a negative change, but perhaps that's not long enough to tell anything yet!
Thank you for the info. And you look great!!!!
of course! i went to Vein & Cosmetic center of Tampa Bay the doctors name is Dr.Hunt but the nurse who actually did my procedure is named Emily and she was awesome! I think I'm going to fly back in another 6 months for a second treatment!
Hi, Can you please let me know the name of the place and the doctor who did your procedure? Thanks
any updates?
well i'm not quite at 3 weeks yet,so i havn't measured or anything but i have noticed my skinny jeans are fitting me a tad bit better after only 3 weeks! i can't wait to see my final result! it's getting really excitting for me and my co-workers even mentioned the other day that they can see i'm starting to get smaller which really boosted my confidence... so in about another week i will take pictures and measurements. Also i might add that i am still a little bit number in all areas i got treated. I have also been maintaning a good clean diet and workout about 4 days a week stilll.
Whats the update?