Chin Implant, Upper and Lower Eye Lift - Tampa, FL

It was about four weeks when Dr. Holcomb did an...

It was about four weeks when Dr. Holcomb did an Upper Eye lift and a Lower lift on my eyes and a revision on a Chin Implant. Two other friends of mine have had procedures done with him, a lower facelift and some Fractional Laser and some chin revision as well, and I thought the results were great and they really liked the office and the staff and everything. I was so overwhelmingly impressed that through other word of mouth other than just my friends, I felt that he is probably one of the best in town. The procedure went very easily, very well. Basically, you go to a pre-op room where they pre-medicate you, change you into your surgical garb and go to the operating room. You go to sleep and then you wake and it's done. Healing wise, I'm probably a little faster than many patients. I'm in my mid-50s and I'm in really good shape as far as health wise so that the healing process has really gone quite quickly, and so I have a bit of redness about around the incision lines but nothing strange looking. The worst of that was over in probably 10 days.

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf! We'd love, love, love to see your photos. It really helps others about to embark on a similar journey when they can see your transformation.

Sarasota Facial Plastic Surgeon