100% Worth It - Tampa, FL

I had always wanted larger breast, only to make my...

I had always wanted larger breast, only to make my body more proportioned. I was a size 8 in every part of my body except my breasts, barely an A cup. Now I'm a perfect size 8 every where, I went from an A to a C cup. Now I can actually wear clothing with out a bra, it's a fantastic feeling.

I am a size 34A. I just turned 35, have had 2 children which one is grown and the other almost 16. I have border line low sugar. I want implants and I am looking for concerns with my sugar and implants. I am 5'7", and weigh 125-130 depends on the day. Can anyone give me any advise as to what size I need? I was thinking of a small to medium C. I don't want to be unportioned. I just want to feel better about myself and look like the size fits. Please help..
As far as low blood sugar and implants go, I don't know... I don't think it would affect your implants. I have very high blood pressure and it was not a problem through surgery or now. I would suggest discussing it with your doctor during your consul. As far as size goes,I am 5'4" and weigh 120-125lbs. I was an A cup, I have saline implants filled to 350cc I am now a full C cup. They look great, very natural.
Thank you so much Molli, its nice to know that Im not alone in this. I have been looking at pics and forums, and I believe that I will go with a full C cup. Thanks so much. I go for my consul. on March 1, I will let you know how it goes. Once again, Thanks

Update my surgery date was November 3rd 2010, I...

Update my surgery date was November 3rd 2010, I went skydiving last weekend and they did great. No problems, my ears however had a hard time clearing. I would recommend taking sudafed before jumping to help clear your ears. Other that that everything was amazing!!! I'm absolutely doing it again. :)

I am also considering Diaco, I am wondering if you could elaborate about your procedure? Where were your incisions, implants over or under the muscle and did you have a lift as well?
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Dr. D is amazing, he gave me exactly want I wanted not too big and not too small. About 3 months after surgery it became apparent that I had stretch marks on my breasts form the augmentation. He noticed and began treatment on the stretch marks for free!!!