Excited Beyond Belief - Tampa, FL

Less than one month left. I'm so excited that...

Less than one month left. I'm so excited that it's almost all I think about all day long. I'm a 36 year old mom of 1 and after debating ba for 6 years I booked my appt. I'm 5'4'', 120lbs, very low body fat and quite muscular; have a small deflated A cup after nursing my little boy. I can't wait to finally be able to wear a bikini and fill it out. I'm hoping for a full C cup, baby D cup.

I can't believe it's one week until my consult and two weeks until my surgery! I'm excited and overwhelmed at the same time. I'm traveling from Atlantic Canada to my condo in Florida for surgery. I haven't had any luck with Dr.'s here in my area and I'm praying that my new Dr. is as nice and professional as everyone says he is. I leave here in the 22nd of September with my husband and 11 month old for a little vacation and self improvement! I guess the scary part for me is coming home 7 days after surgery on that long flight. I'm not afraid of the surgery itself, well not yet anyway. I've wanted this for so long, am so insecure with the way I look right now and can't wait to just look in the mirror and see the new me!

Has anyone out there traveled to their BA? Any advice for me?

My Dr. does the quick recovery method with most of his patients going back to work in just a couple of days, 3 weeks until back to the gym, and no bindings after surgery. I'm hoping this is true for me too! Fingers crossed!
Right now I'm leaning towards silicone where I have very little breast tissue and such a small frame. I've had one consult and that's what was recomended to me then. I have another consult on the 23rd, so I guess I will make the final decision then! Just bought a new bikini for post surgery, so excited!!

Very exciting! Are you going with saline or silicone?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new boobies ... I only wish I...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new boobies ... I only wish I had of gone a little bigger. I guess that's normal though. Although they might look too round if I had. This was the best decision I ever made. I only wish I didn't wait so long!
Sorry I went with Mentor, saline implants.
I went with 425cc's, high profile, smooth, round, under the muscle, incision in the fold ... I think that's it. Honestly I was straightening my hair two days later and trying on shirts three days later. Good luck!!!!
I am 3 days post op with Dr. Halpern, and I'm the same way! I was trying on clothes yesterday, and today I've been doing light duty household chores. I barely need any medication at this point! He is amazing!
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Halpern was everything I had hoped to find in a Dr. His bedside manner is fabulous, he made me feel so comfortable and secure in my decision. His staff is amazing and made me feel so welcome. My wait times were a little longer than I thought, but I would so much rather that he took his time to make sure everything was done 100% than rush, so I didn't mind waiting. Words cannot describe how pleased I am with my results and it's only been 10 days! Thank you Dr. Halpern!!