Best Money I Ever Spent! - Tampa, FL

I've been wanting for years to get a BBL, up until...

I've been wanting for years to get a BBL, up until recently I was finally able to finacially afford it. I loves curves and my butt was flat, I have a nice chest but wanted a booty to match! I went to several consultations in the Orlando and Tampa area Dr Castor was by far the best. I felt confident that I'd get the results I wanted and to make things even better, he was one of the most affordable Dr's I consulted with. Love my results, no more flat butt, sculpted my hips perfectly and got rid of my back fat! Best compliment I've had since the surgery was that I looked like a barbie ;) Life is much different with a big booty, the attention from men is unbelievable and it seems like I cant find cloths small enough to show off my tiny waist. Love it, Love it!!!

Cant think of any cons besides the swelling, the first couple days was the worst but got better after that. I did allot of homework on the procedure and Dr's before so I kindof knew what to expect.

OMG ur results are phenomenal !!
how are the bum bums doing ma?
Hey can you plz let me know how you are doing now, and walk me thru ur surgery
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Dr Castor was wonderful! Easy to talk to and answered all my questions and then some. Seemed interested in asking me questions and educating me on the procedure.