Best Money I Ever Spent! - Tampa, FL

I've been wanting for years to get a BBL, up until...

I've been wanting for years to get a BBL, up until recently I was finally able to finacially afford it. I loves curves and my butt was flat, I have a nice chest but wanted a booty to match! I went to several consultations in the Orlando and Tampa area Dr Castor was by far the best. I felt confident that I'd get the results I wanted and to make things even better, he was one of the most affordable Dr's I consulted with. Love my results, no more flat butt, sculpted my hips perfectly and got rid of my back fat! Best compliment I've had since the surgery was that I looked like a barbie ;) Life is much different with a big booty, the attention from men is unbelievable and it seems like I cant find cloths small enough to show off my tiny waist. Love it, Love it!!!

Cant think of any cons besides the swelling, the first couple days was the worst but got better after that. I did allot of homework on the procedure and Dr's before so I kindof knew what to expect.

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Dr Castor was wonderful! Easy to talk to and answered all my questions and then some. Seemed interested in asking me questions and educating me on the procedure.

OMG ur results are phenomenal !!
how are the bum bums doing ma?
Hey can you plz let me know how you are doing now, and walk me thru ur surgery
I love your results how are you doing as of now i am considering dr castro and you look great are you able to put up any more photos!!! congrats btw!
How many cc's did you get transfer in your butt if you don't mind me asking
hi again! lol i really wish you had some before pictures :( any at all? anyways, i set my date with dr. castor for May 1st. im excited and a little scared, do you have any advice or pointers for afterwards? or anything you did in particular that helped with the pain, exercise tips, post-surgery advice, etc etc lol thanks!
Hey girl I live in Tampa. You look really good but I didnt see a before picture. I actually went for a consultation with Dr Castor about a year ago. this was before I lost about 30 lbs. In my consultation he pretty much told me i had to be 150 and that was the biggest I could be for optimal results. I ended up going with Dr Salama after doing my research and I knew I could get much closer to the weigh they recommended and had experience with. Seems castor has only worked on smaller patients....Well my sx with Salama is Monday...hopefully it works out because Salama is a lot more expensive not to mention accomodations
Good luck with the surgery, its coming up so soon! Dr Salama is very good, I had him on my list when I was doing my consultations, but he books up so fast, the only dates open for him last year didnt work for me. Definetly post some pics after the surgery, I'll look out for them, Good luck again and happy healing! :)
Hello, I just went in for a consultation & Dr Castor seems great. I'm planning to have my bbl in may. I'm currently 160lbs 5'8. I hope my results are amazing also. You look great. But he said my stomach skin would be loose because I've lost weight :( kinda made me a bit hesitant. I'm also in my late 20s though, hows your tummy healing?
Well I had a child a few years ago and gained ALLOT of weight. My stomach before the surgery had some loose skin on it already. At all my consultations I brought it up to the doctors and half told me I would not need a tummy tuck and the other half said I might. I would just have to do the surgery and see. I really didnt want a tummy tuck since I scar really bad, luckily it wasnt too bad. I had the surgery and was really uncomfortable because right after the surgery your skin is loose anyways, but I already had loose skin so it looked bad. When I felt ready after about 6 weeks I went to the gym, did LOTs of ab workouts, and used Palmers oil for elasticity. The bottle is about $10 at any store and lasts a really long time if you just use it on your stomach. After couple months the skin went back pretty good, I believe it looks better than before the surgey. I never had allot of loose skin before but it was there. Now I have a little but you cant see it with a swim suit on. I actually believe I can get it to go away a litle more if I worked on it harder at the gym. Im also in my late 20's, so skin elasticity isnt too bad at this age. I wouldnt worry about it too much, I actually would rather have the fat gone with some loose skin, then my loose skin before and the fat, so look at the bright side! Exercise helps so much, its hard at first because working out the lower abs takes awhile to build up strength, but really will help for the skin. Hope that helps, good luck and let me know if theres anything else.
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond bk to me I really appreciate it. I will buy the Palmer's before my surgery and yes you are right atleast ill have most of my gross fat off so a bit of loose skin isn't too horrible lol. But hitting the gym is definitely on my agenda. Thanks again!
Can you post a before/after side by side so we can see what you looked like before! You look amayyyyzinggggg gotdam girl!
I just tried to find one on but I dont have one that has a good body shot. Sorry, but I am 5ft 3in. and was around 155. My BMI was pretty high, was definetly overwieght. If I do find a good pic Ill post it, it would have to be a pic I have to scan to my computer. Thanks for your sweet comments :)
Wow!! Such a tiny waist yet such a big behind!!! You look FABOLOUS sweets!!!!! Ive never heard of Dr. Castor until your blog but man he did the darn thing! Congrats on your succesful surgery. Keep us updated . Happy healing & God bless :-)
Thank you, very happy with the results!
beautiful.. any before pics??
I dont have any before, so sorry. Before the surgery I thought about taking before pics but I hated my shape and didnt want to remember it, lol.
Hi, i decided to get a BBL with dr. castor a few months ago. I'm getting it done in April because thats when i'll be able to take time off from classes and work. I was a little discouraged at first when looking at the website because i hadn't seen anything like what i wanted, however your butt looks great! Are you on his website gallery? Anyways, how is your butt doing now that some time has passed?
I'm doing the same butt is the same stomach the same I'm happy for you can't wait to the results
Thank you!
Good Luck, def worth it!
Hey, I added a couple pics as an update. The grey skirt was today before I went to work and the other dress was what I wore last weekend. My butt seems to be the same since I first posted, In May I'll be a year post-op so Im happy for that. I actually thought the same thing when I saw Dr. Castors website, but when I went into his office I saw a pic of a girl in his look book that I didnt see on the website. She was about my size and looked really good after, that helped me decide to go to Dr Castor. Plus his other surgeries looked quality, so I trusted it would turn out good. I just kindof realized that your results will depend on what you look like and how much fat you have before the surgery. I had 950cc in each side, he took out about 3000cc with 1000cc being fat and fluids he couldnt use. So he used everything he took out. I had a lil butt before that helped for my results too, not much but I wasnt too flat. I dont know if Im on the website cuz I havent looked but I would just consider your own body type and the fat you have to use. Dr Castor is pretty honest, so I believe he'd tell you what your expectations should be.When I meet with him I told him I wanted to be bigger (not just shape), I think I actually told him there was nothing I considered too big :) If you have the fat to increase your size and you let him know you want to be bigger, there shouldnt be any problem. Good Luck and let me know if theres anything else.
You look magnificent. Wow. I'm a transgender girl and my figure isn't hourglassy enough, so ... this is precisely what I was looking for. Thank you! As to outfits for curves like yours, KissMe fashions would be a good choice. They are in Tucson, AZ but they sell online. I love their stuff. I've done some shopping around and had a consulting session with a doctor in Sacramento but I didn't have a warm feeling during the consultation. I'd be happy to travel to Tampa just for this. Congratulations again. ~Tanya
Thank you. Hey your in NV, there should be some good doc's in your area. I used to live in Phx, loved the southwest! In FL its usually a lil cheaper than other places though. I had allot of consultations before I picked my doc and definetly dont go to someone your not comfortable with. There was some consultaions I knew right away wasnt for me. I'll check out their website for the dresses, thx! Good luck shopping around for Dr's!
How much did you weigh before? And how much did you have to put on?