42 Years Old and Mother of 2 (Size 34 DDD). I'm Excited and Nervous About my Upcoming Breast Reduction Surgery Aug 20th. - FL

I'm excited and nervous about my upcoming breast...

I'm excited and nervous about my upcoming breast reduction surgery Aug 20th. I have been trying to stay busy to keep my mind off the surgery, but I cannot contain my anxiety. It's the unknown and anticipation of how much pain/discomfort I will be in and what the final result will look like. With all that said I'm looking forward to my new perky breast! Not to mention going shopping for new bras and bathing suits! Or no bra at all!!! :)

Tomorrow is the big day! My Breast reduction surgery is scheduled at 7:45 am.

I wanted to thank everyone for their support and kind words! I will post again tomorrow with some pic's ASAP.... :)

24 hours after BR

I can't believe how good I feel with everything. I'm a little sore and tired but overall feeling great. Thank you everyone for your support!!

5 day post op feeling great!

I'm so glad I decided to have a BR. I'm feeling great today! I'm moving around very well doing light work around the house and I even went grocery shopping. I just listen to my body and rest on my back as needed.
Tampa Plastic Surgeon