42 Years Old and Mother of 2 (Size 34 DDD). I'm Excited and Nervous About my Upcoming Breast Reduction Surgery Aug 20th. - FL

I'm excited and nervous about my upcoming breast...

I'm excited and nervous about my upcoming breast reduction surgery Aug 20th. I have been trying to stay busy to keep my mind off the surgery, but I cannot contain my anxiety. It's the unknown and anticipation of how much pain/discomfort I will be in and what the final result will look like. With all that said I'm looking forward to my new perky breast! Not to mention going shopping for new bras and bathing suits! Or no bra at all!!! :)
I can under your anxiety & excitement. I've been there 4 weeks ago. Definitely there's pain & discomfort as expected but surprisingly tolerable, will also depend on your threshold for pain tolerance. Some pain med when needed and plenty of rest should do you good. 4 weeks PO and I feel great already. Don't worry too much, you will be just fine. Good luck on Aug 20th.
The pain is bearable. Just follow all of your PS instructions. I am going to be 4 weeks on the 21st. I went from a 34H to a 34 DDD right now. My back and neck pain went away:) Wishing you a speedy recovery! Take your pain meds the first few days as your doctor recommends, especially so you can sleep through the night ;)
Congratulations! I just had my BR August 12 and I'm now 3 days post op (u can see my before/after pics in my profile) All your worries are normal but it honestly isn't such a horrible experience! I was about a size 32F. My post op is August 19th so I'll find out how much he took off. But you will not regret it! I immediately felt lighter and it's been awesome. Good Luck! Keep us posted!

Tomorrow is the big day! My Breast reduction surgery is scheduled at 7:45 am.

I wanted to thank everyone for their support and kind words! I will post again tomorrow with some pic's ASAP.... :)
I had a TT and breast lift without implants on Dec. 26th. I was also a 34DDD and looked forward to buying cuter bras than what I've been able to find in that size. It's crazy. .. but I stayed the same size! ! I've gotta say though, I love love love my per kieran boobs. Super natural looking, barely visible scars and just so gloriously high and perky. I used to compare my boobs to empty socks with rocks in them, but now they look like they were sculpted by Michaelangelo :) Good luck with your recovery, I'll be anxious to hear if you stay the sane size or not.
Who was your Dr.?
I wish you a healthy and speedy recovery.

24 hours after BR

I can't believe how good I feel with everything. I'm a little sore and tired but overall feeling great. Thank you everyone for your support!!
Congrats!!! Enjoy the new you! (:
Yay! You did it! Welcome to our itty bitty titty club! :)
Congrats! You did it!

5 day post op feeling great!

I'm so glad I decided to have a BR. I'm feeling great today! I'm moving around very well doing light work around the house and I even went grocery shopping. I just listen to my body and rest on my back as needed.
How are you doing now? I am about your size and am going in on nov 3 for mine. my anxiety is so bad I can't sleep. :(
I'm doing great! I resumed normal activities 2 weeks post-op. I had anxiety as well, but now that I'm on the other side it's not as painful as I imaged. I only took Vicodin 3 times...After I woke up from surgery, the 1st and 2nd night. Really for me the worst part of it was feeling tired from my body working so hard to heal. I'm very happy with my result! My first reaction to my breast right after surgery was oh my gosh they are small...but the next day I said no they are just right. It's a shocked to go from such a large breast to a normal size. I hope you have a smooth surgery and recovery!! :)
Like, like, like...... ;)
Abraham Marcadis