Results of Brachioplasty and Breast Lift, a Dream Come True - Tampa

I lost a little over 60lbs but had no control over...

I lost a little over 60lbs but had no control over excess skin or the years of abuse I placed on my body. I needed help to continue my progression with improving my body health.

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Dr. and his staff are sincere, caring, confident and honest. I had my arm wings removed and my breasts lifted. After just 1.5 weeks post surgery I feel like a new person. The results are already wonderful and I am still healing. I truly believe that my Dr. cares about his patient's best interest and long term health. I feel very fortunate to have found him and highly recommend him for anyone who is looking for a doctor who listens and is an expert in his field.

Hi I am in Zephyrhills FL - can you share their telephone info and do they have a website? Did your arms have a large flap or just small? I have a lot of excess skin on my arms. Can you share your pics? I can supply a private email if you prefer. It is nice to talk to a "real person" who have used a doc in the area I could choose ~ Thanks in advance for your time. I have lost 100 pounds and kept off for several years. I think this would help me continue to feel better about myself and keep maintaining :) ~ Bye for now ~ Paula