Botox Forehead W/Droopy Eye Result - But Worth It - Tamarac, FL

I had Botox on my forehead and between brows done...

I had Botox on my forehead and between brows done on 11/15/10. It's now been 12 days. I am very happy with the result.

I did get some droopy lid that I noticed on the 5th and 6th day. It made me look mean and I was not happy about it. My upper lid, especially on my right eye seemed to rest on my eyelashes. I couldn't wear mascara. But by now, day 12, it's shrunk a bit to where it is acceptable. You can sort of see my upper lids again. I hope shortly I'll go back to normal. I've seen the future though of my upper eye pouches, Botox or not, and don't like it. Someday I'm going to have to do an eyelid lift.

I wonder if it happened because after I got home from the Botox, I took out my contact lenses and pulled on the corner of my eye. They told me not to lie down for 4 hours after the Botox so it wouldn't migrate, and I didn't. But I wonder if that quick yank to get my contact out caused the problem.

The needle hurt--but I'm a wimp about pain. I felt it go down to my forehead bone, even though I had the numbing cream. I got dizzy afterwards, probably from the adrenalin rush. I had a slight headache between the eyes on the bridge of my nose from about day 5 through 9. Just barely noticeable, but unusual for me, and the bridge of my nose felt 'thick'.

I am 49 years old, fair skinned, freckled, blond, blue eyed and the wrinkles on my forehead were very deep. I started getting them when I was 26. I now have the forehead of a 25 year old.

I would not want to go to work afterwards. I had little lumps where the needle went in and a 'ripply' forehead. It was also very shiny. That was all smoothed out in about 4 hours. I was told it can take 5 to 10 days to really smooth out your forhead, but mine was looking dramatically improved the next day.

I will simply have to factor Botox into my budget. I am so happy with this. And if my eyes reappear, I'll be completely thrilled with the experience.

I'll update about the eyelid and about how long this lasts.

It's day 15. All physical symptoms of the...

It's day 15. All physical symptoms of the botox are gone like the stiffness and heavy feeling in my forehead. It looks great!

One eye has returned to normal and my right eye is still a bit droopy. I can mitigate it with makeup, but I don't like it. I showed it to the Dr and she said she had done my botox high. The before pictures showed me with a bit of a droop, so I don't know. It's just not the way it was yet.

It's now been 23 days. The droopy eyelids are...

It's now been 23 days. The droopy eyelids are gone. The stiff feeling and tenderness in the forehead are gone.

I love it. Just love it.

I just had it redone. It lasted 8 months. I went...

I just had it redone. It lasted 8 months. I went to a different doctor this time and it didn't hurt at all this time. I didn't get the ripply effect as I did before, and it cost half as much. It's been 4 hours and all's good. The best recommendation is doing it again.

Janee Steinberg

Hi CJBRH,

Welcome to the community and thanks for the review. I'm glad you had a pretty good experience. This is a very detailed review which will help the community. Please keep us updated on how your eye is doing.

Thanks,