Tummy Tuck in 8 Days - Tallahassee, FL

I have waited years for this and it is about to...

I have waited years for this and it is about to happen. I am so excited. Will post before pics soon.

Six days and counting till my TT. I am very...

Six days and counting till my TT. I am very excited but not nervous.

Ok everyone tomorrow is the big day and i am...

Ok everyone tomorrow is the big day and i am posting some before pictures, not too happy to take those :( but will be taking after pics and posting my progress as well. :) Still not nervous!!!

One day postop, feeling pretty good had...

One day postop, feeling pretty good had appointment today and they have put me in a compression garment already. Taken pain killers only twice. Getting up and moving around. Will post after pics in a few days. I can already see a difference. :)

Well it has been a week since my surgery and...

Well it has been a week since my surgery and OMG!!! This is great, i think i only took 4 pain killlers within the first 4 days of surgery, some discomfort I am getting around pretty good. I am already back to work. Still really swollen but here are 1 week postop pics i will keep posting as i progress. :)

Tallahassee Plastic Surgeon

Dr. listens to the patient and undestands thier concerns. He also will be very clear with you and let you know if you will or will not benefit for his procedures. He was recently recognized by the Tallahassee community as a recipient of The Tally Awards as top surgeon in Tallahassee. This award was voted on and awarded by the community for providing the highest quality of care to Tallahassee and the surrounding areas.Associations: American Society of Plastic Surgeons American Board of Plastic Surgery Florida Medical Association Capital Medical Society American Medical Association

How many liters did he remove?
Any updates??? I hope all is well!
Hey Kimber222. I see a huge difference in your back area. May I ask what kind of lipo the doc did on you. You really look great and reading your story makes me feel less nervous. (cuz you said you didnt take much painkillers and OMG you went back to work after a week ! Wow ) Hope your doing well :-)
OH! Have you lost weight too? just wondering if u did and you look better or worse.
OMG... if I look like that post op... sign me up right now!
I will post a new picture soon. It has been only three months and i look even better. Dr. Kirbo and his staff are truely wonderful. I had no pain (i think i took pain killers the first day only)swelling is still going down. I had a full tummy tuck and was back to work in 1 week (of course you will need to discuss that with your doc) I do need to go back in for some lipo tuch ups. Overall I would def do it all over again
Please do! This would help me out greatly! and if you have any pointers, that would help. OH and what touch ups??? Something wrong?
My pointers would be to drink plenty of water and get up and moving as soon as you can, even if it is just walking around your house, and also try and stand as straight as you can without pulling any stiches in moderation. Again talk to your doc about that. No nothing is wrong i had a large portion of mid section removed and once some swelling went down my doc can see his work better and just contour me better. I am very pleased with his work even if he didn't do touch ups.
Great! You have been very helpful and you make it sound not as bad as people make it. I'll know for sure if I am doing it tomorrow. I want to, but it depends on another doctor's opinion, but if everything is a go, I'm going ASAP!

Lookin good girl!  That is wonderful you are coming long so well..and quickly.  Thank you for the update and keep them coming.  Your swelling will take a while to go down and you will notice that is gets better and better each week.

Hang in there and keep us up to date.

Hi Kimber,  I will be thinking about you tomorrow.  I am very excited for you and can't wait to see your results.  Hey don't feel bad about the pictures...you will have fun watching the changes take place.  Plus this is a great thing your are doing for yourself.   Give us an update as soon as you feel up to it.

Good luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking happy thoughts for you. :)

Hey Kimber...I bet you are very excited!  The count down is on and your day will be here soon enough.  Having a top surgeon makes all the difference in the world.  So glad you found one your are comfortable with.

I bet you have the butterflies in your tummy now...just wait until the night before.  I was so excited that I only slept about two hours all night.  You will make up for that the next day.

Can't wait to read more about your process and see your pictures.  Keep us up to date.
Thank you, I will keep you posted. I have been reading a lot here and am a bit worried about not exercising before surgery, I work long hours and plan to go back to the gym after I heal, it has been a few months since ive been there, do you think that it will take longer for me to heal?

No you will be fine.  Just make sure that after the surgery you drink plenty of water, eat healthy lean protein and get plenty of rest.  Once your doctor clears you to go back and exercise just take it slow and work your way back gradually.  Baby steps an all will be fine.