Never Ever Go to Takasu Clinic,or Just Japan for Surgery. - Nagoya, Japan

My eyes are the same size after the surgery and...

my eyes are the same size after the surgery and when i told him before the operation that i want my eyelashes to face upwards he told me its impossible with the double eyelid surgery, i need to pay extra USD 9,670.03 for extra skin removal, i was like WTF ?! because i see on youtube videos and in here that double eyelid surgery will make my eyelashes face upwards,and he didnt remove the excess skin,all he said he can do is make me double eyelid, he just cutted and connected the muscle together, not remove excess skin.

my advice is,NEVER,EVER have plastic surgery in japan,because they are terrible, Takasu clinic is the most famous most well known when it comes to plastic surgery and quality, and still it became like this. i shouldve gone to united states.

takasu mikiya

he has bad manner,he is rude,and most of all he didnt look like he wanted to do this job and he looked uninterested in my explanation, while i was describing the lid, he was like we cant, or you need to pay 9000 bucks more.its just so infuriating.