Never Ever Go to Takasu Clinic,or Just Japan for Surgery. - Nagoya, Japan

My eyes are the same size after the surgery and...

my eyes are the same size after the surgery and when i told him before the operation that i want my eyelashes to face upwards he told me its impossible with the double eyelid surgery, i need to pay extra USD 9,670.03 for extra skin removal, i was like WTF ?! because i see on youtube videos and in here that double eyelid surgery will make my eyelashes face upwards,and he didnt remove the excess skin,all he said he can do is make me double eyelid, he just cutted and connected the muscle together, not remove excess skin.

my advice is,NEVER,EVER have plastic surgery in japan,because they are terrible, Takasu clinic is the most famous most well known when it comes to plastic surgery and quality, and still it became like this. i shouldve gone to united states.

takasu mikiya

he has bad manner,he is rude,and most of all he didnt look like he wanted to do this job and he looked uninterested in my explanation, while i was describing the lid, he was like we cant, or you need to pay 9000 bucks more.its just so infuriating.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Why Japan? Seoul is probably the best place to go to if you want double eyelid surgery. I went to Seoul to get double eyelid surgery and ptosis correction. You should consider getting ptosis correction if you want your eyelashes to face upwards and bigger eyes.
i regret that i had my surgery in japan. i had my ptosis correction done in seoul ,gangnam and the doctor was really nice and i like my results. korea is the best!!!
From your photo it looks like he only did partial-incisional eyelid surgery. I think the price the surgeon quoted for full incisional double eyelid surgery is excessive. The procedure only costs $2700 - $7500 in the U.S.
I am sorry that clinic didn't take care and listen to you. I had my saggy lids done in Oklahoma City at a clinic recommended by a friend. Her daughter has single lids and it turned out fine. I told my doctor to get ride of my saggy lids. He said my double lids line is too low and he should cut high like this.. Stupid me, I trusted him and now it looks like I have no double lid anymore and the crease of my eye is in the middle so I look like I have budging fish eyes!